Review: cinemadeck.com

8 comments
OK template. But way too many ads. I tried to watch a movie but received numerous annoying popups. I gave up after popup 3. Without even getting to the player.

As your site is not really more exciting than the other 34,789,056 other movie sites, revise your ad strategy.

Also feature newest and exciting movies on the top ... who's interested in old stuff like Chang Shi? And buy a feature rich theme like MTDB and offer your visitors 100,000 movie trailers and biographies.

Last edited:
OK template. But way too many ads. I tried to watch a movie but received numerous annoying popups. I gave up after popup 3. Without even getting to the player.

As your site is not really more exciting than the other 34,789,056 other movie sites, revise your ad strategy.

Also feature newest and exciting movies on the top ... who's interested in old stuff like Chang Shi? And buy a feature rich theme like MTDB and offer your visitors 100,000 movie trailers and biographies.
Actually I have not posted any ad of my own
Any ads that play are from movie player
I will increase features of UI and try to block as many popups as possible

Actually I have not posted any ad of my own
Any ads that play are from movie player
I will increase features of UI and try to block as many popups as possible

Popups are very annoying even if they are not ads. Embed like that on your page. Or use hard text on your home page.

I seriously wonder what you try to accomplish with so many movie sites around.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back