Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave $15 for their service but there is nothing I received yet, it's been 3 days :)

Order Number: 3589313471

please do not use their service

yes very slack host, i currently have hosting with them but their support is shit! performance is slow i will be going back to my old host i think.

I have had hosting with these guy's and they are crap! they boast 24/7 support of which i have never seen them live up to, and i have had a few tickets open that didn't receive a reply for 3 days!

They boast live support in your signup email which it is never online! their service is very slow too, well on shared hosting anyway.

There are way better host's than these guy's i would steer away from them! if you know what's good for you.

Last edited:
yes very slack host, i currently have hosting with them but their support is shit! performance is slow i will be going back to my old host i think.

I have had hosting with these guy's and they are crap! they boast 24/7 support of which i have never seen them live up to, and i have had a few tickets open that didn't receive a reply for 3 days!

They boast live support in your signup email which it is never online! their service is very slow too, well on shared hosting anyway.

There are way better host's than these guy's i would steer away from them! if you know what's good for you.

Pretty odd as we have had great pings from our monitors the past month. For those who don't believe me,
http://just-ping.com/
And ping our name server: ns1.watchundergrads.com

Good pings from here at the time of the post.

As to the above post I will be checking this right now.

Untitled%2B1.png

^^ enough proof that they are reliable & true to their customer.

Last edited:
Biohost - what's going on?

As of this writing (June 6th) my seedbox has been unavailable for over 5 weeks. I have had no response to the ticket I have open, emails to the contact addresses bounce and the live online help is never available.

I have had a generic email from Mike (the previous owner, now apparently back) to which I have replied. That reply didn't bounce at least, but there's been no response yet. (To be fair, his inbox probably exploded with the number of replies he received).

I tried posting to the Facebook page, calling BioHost out on the lack of service, but my posts were deleted within a few minutes and I was blocked from posting again.

I have tried contacting them via their Twitter account - again with no response.

I will say that the service I had from BioHost was OK (after a few teething issues, which were sorted out fairly quickly), but it went from OK to non-existent once the new owners took over. Since then, BioHost has become, not to put too fine a point on it, crap.

(On the subject of the new ownership - I only found out about it some time after it had happened, via an email about the seemingly endless problems and issues which had become standard by then, which mentioned it in passing.)

I don't want a refund (yet) - all I want is the rest of the 6 months service I paid for. If that isn't possible, or forthcoming, then I will be pursuing a refund for the unsupplied portion of the service.

From reading the posts here, along with Mike's replies, it seems that he likes to call anyone who criticises him or BioHost a liar/scammer/fraudster. I don't believe that the lack of service is his fault, as he wasn't the owner at the time. However I paid him for the service in the beginning, and he has stated that he has taken back responsibility for it now, so I expect him to put things right.

At the least, some communication with the customers would ease a lot of the tension and anger among us. It doesn't have to be individual - even an update message on the site evry few days letting us know what's happening would go a long way towards undoing some of the damage by letting us know that something is actually happening. At the moment all we have is a lot of promises and no visible action, which is what we've been getting for months now from the other management.

So, Mike, can you answer the question in my subject line please?

May I have the email address linked to your account as I did reply to all the emails. I'm suspecting yours might of ended up in my spam which is deleted every six hours. Send me the email address and I can have this fixed asap.

Also, running with the old staff Biohost grew to over ten thousand customers. We are now aiming at the fifteen thousand mark by the end of the year. Mark whom was running it after the sale really did nothing. There was a mass email sent out in regards to this as well. Also if I did reply to your email I clearly stated it would take us about forty-eight hours to get every server setup as well as client accounts.

Very sorry in regards to Mark who I sold Biohost to. If I would of known what was going to happen the sale wouldn't of happened. I was just very ill at the time and still am and just wanted some time off from the internet in general.

The internet is serious business :D

Thank you Mike.

The email address associated with my account is stephen.silk (at) gmail com

May I have the email address linked to your account as I did reply to all the emails. I'm suspecting yours might of ended up in my spam which is deleted every six hours. Send me the email address and I can have this fixed asap.

Hi Mike,

Just following up on this as there's been no change or communication as yet. Hopefully it's not due to ill-health.

Thanks,

Stephen

Last edited:
Similar Problem

I have a very similar complaint to predeceased here , my services of ruTorrent Firebox stopped working as well when the company exchanged hands .

I replied to the email sent by Bio Host <bluz167@gmail.com> which initially explained the problems they were having . Its been 20 days since that reply and there has been no response what so ever :/
Thought I would try my luck here before moving on to some other company .

name - Sushant Sehgal
userID - sushant
service - Seedboxes - Fire Box - RuTorrent
emailID - sushantsehgal27@gmail.com
startDate - 11/13/11

Owner changes back, service remains crap

As an update, my seedbox is sill down (it's been almost 2 months now), I still haven't heard anything from anybody, and last week BioHost had the gall to send me an invoice for the next 6 months service!

Looks like the tradition of promising everything and delivering nothing remains the same, despite Mike taking it back.

My advice - don't believe anything that anyone from BioHost says until you actually see it happen.

Thanks for the quick input , well i received an email today from Biohost :-

Hello Sushant Sehgal (MDS),
This is a friendly email from Biohost in regards to us bringing back our buy six months get two free or buy twelve months get four free.
This promotion is going to be running for the next week. Also anyone whoms account has not been fix please open a support ticket.
As of today we do have full access to the hosting server and client servers. Also as a plus on the six and twelve month deals, we are offering a one month refund period. Basically if your not happy within the first month we will refund you in fully.
Just as a side note, we do have alot of upgrades that will be launched within the next month and into the future. Our main concern right now is getting live support back up and going so you can expect that back up within the next twenty-four / forty-eight hours.
If you still have any problems or concerns please do open a support ticket. We will be working on all active tickets today as well so yes you will get an answer.

We are going to be working very hard to fix all the wrongs that occured under the previous owner (Mark) and bring biohost back to it's great times.
~Biohost Crew

I dont understand y they always ask to open a ticket , when i have 3 open already. I am just gonna wait till next week n then move on to some other host. Any recommendations ?

That's just a standard advertising mail out - I got one as well. I suspect everyone on their mailing list got one. It's got nothing to do with actually fixing any issues, it's just trying to get more customers.

Over 2 Months Still No Seedbox

On April 9th 2012 I ordered and paid for a seedbox from Biohost..today is June 23rd 2012 and still waiting.. no ticket ever gets answered.. and the only reply to emails is a standard form letter promising to set it up in 24 - 48 hours...These people seem to be unable to tell the truth.. and after reading other reviews in this and other forums have been convinced that Biohost is a Giant Scam...

Please Beware

Horrible service. It's been 5 days since I paid for my seedbox and my order was not setup. No ONE is replying to my tickets. IS there anyone even running this site? Or is it a total scam?

Well I finally gave up and cancelled my seedbox with Biohost. Not that it will make any difference - I haven't actually had one for 2 months - but it was due to expire in a week anyway and I wanted to make sure that they had no possible reason to try and charge me for anything. Given recent events I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to automatically renew my subscription and try to charge my credit card again.

Mike, if you're even bothering to read this anymore - you owe me 2 months worth of my 6 month subscription. I doubt I'll ever see it though, as you've proven to be completely untrustworthy. You've ripped me and a whole pile of other people off and continue to do so if the ongoing reports here alone are any indication.

If there's any truth to the concept of karma, then there may be a very good reason for your ongoing illnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back