Status
Not open for further replies.

madnessken

Hello this is madnessken and I purchased about a month ago hosting from sqshosting. It was for WarezHaven (sold) but just want to let you know.

This hosting sucks :)

-Tickets get replied after 3-4 days not earlier.
-14 Day money back guarentee is a lie.
-I asked for money return after a week they said we can only give you 60% because the bandwith you used. Max bandwith I used was like 5GB.
I accepted the 60% but they didn't refund me !!!
-Some days warezhaven.org was down I submitted ticket everyday and thne after 3-4 days : oh we got ddosd sorry for the downtime (FAIL).
-Transferred my server back to scorpiohost. (all went smooth)

SPEED , QUALITY , SUPPORT = LIES

-Anyway if you want hosting with trust don't go there go with servedome.com or scorpiohost.com or other good ones.

Got fully refunded :)
There was some trouble there at sqs a month ago when I was hosted there but they solved problems now !

16 comments
Lol, thanks for letting everyone know the truth. It's probably just one bad experience. Every host should have some. :P

I admit there was some issues with SQSHosting due to me not being avaliable at such time when you was a client there, since then I've introduced a new support team to deal with requested incase I'm not longer avaliable.

The server you was on had been DDOS'd multiple times, these sort of attacks and to the extent of the attack they are very hard to stop.

Anyways I wish you the best with your new hosting :)

Fully refunded thanks :) Anywayz some things:

-Uptime is an important thing:)

-If you server fails (can be) just update your client as soon as possible and for example if site is down for a day give 2-3 days extra:)

grtz

I admit there was some issues with SQSHosting due to me not being avaliable at such time when you was a client there, since then I've introduced a new support team to deal with requested incase I'm not longer avaliable.

The server you was on had been DDOS'd multiple times, these sort of attacks and to the extent of the attack they are very hard to stop.

Anyways I wish you the best with your new hosting :)

new support team?

dude youre a one man team stop bullshitting these people

erm if hes a one man team how do i have access to sqs and my business partner has access ? stop making up lies as your wrong there is now support :)

I don't know I've never used them. I wasn't saying they have a good service, I was just saying there's nothing wrong with a one man band provided they do it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back