Status
Not open for further replies.

InfoBot

Informational Bot
Corporate Membership
I've decided to add a respected coders group.

There is no longer a "Respected Host" group since there were only two members in it for a long time, so it was best to switch it to something more practical.

I've done a little expirement to see how many coders are in WJunction, and I was very pleased with the results.

How would you get the rank?
In most cases it's an invitation based group, means that you'll be added when staff members vote for you.

If you really feel that you deserve to be in this group, PM me some of your code contribution in WJ community, by that I mean, code snippets, discussions...etc.

Thank you.

1 comment
Update: We've been getting some requests from coders to join this group, it seems that we didn't make one issue clear regarding the requirements to join.

If you're a coder and you want to join the "Respected Coders" group then you must have some level of code contribution in WJunction, whether by code discussions, snippets, dedicated active support thread for a script and so on so forth.

If you've created a script or a program that is being used by many members here in WJunction that doesn't mean you're automatically qualified to join the group. Your "existence" in the community matters, not just your product. more contributions mean higher chances you'll be invited to join the group.

This group is not just about labeling, it is also to show activities of a member in certain areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back