[Request] VPS or Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see some funny answers from people here and they are very hilarious.. of course you need a high end vps and a dedicated server and not this some funny answers.. get a high end VPS or a dedicated server from a serious provider and get some good software handling all those and you wont get in any trouble.. thanks to some answers here i see very big overloaded providers or people reselling them.. stay away from them in any cost..

i would suggest you contact https://undergroundprivate.com and ask them about your case they will help you for sure and they wont charge you for silly things others doing it they have free charge managed support.. their licenses coming very cheap in case you need cpanel or litespeed if you buy from them..

i see some funny answers from people here and they are very hilarious.. of course you need a high end vps and a dedicated server and not this some funny answers.. get a high end VPS or a dedicated server from a serious provider and get some good software handling all those and you wont get in any trouble.. thanks to some answers here i see very big overloaded providers or people reselling them.. stay away from them in any cost..

i would suggest you contact https://undergroundprivate.com and ask them about your case they will help you for sure and they wont charge you for silly things others doing it they have free charge managed support.. their licenses coming very cheap in case you need cpanel or litespeed if you buy from them..
Yea I told underground to contact him.

You can handle 100k easy on WP site with good caching. No need to bought dedi. Just use vps with nvme and good caching will handle 100k traffic daily easy server with 2 cpu and and 4gb ram. BUT NOT FOR OVERSELED HOST
3 anime sites on a 3 core and 4 GB ram VPS manage to maintain how many visits per day? VPS bandwidth is unlimited.
The sites use the dooplay theme but the videos are not hosted on the server.

Yea I told underground to contact him.
they are definetely the safest provider and they care for their customers.. as i using them i see slightly big difference in my SEO.. uptime they are 99.9% on the offshore location i have without single downtime and the price is very cheap for what they give.. if they wasn't i not know what i would do.. who ever i sent to them they did not have single issue..
Post automatically merged:

3 anime sites on a 3 core and 4 GB ram VPS manage to maintain how many visits per day? VPS bandwidth is unlimited.
The sites use the dooplay theme but the videos are not hosted on the server.

your question is not understandable.. if i understand good you ask how many visits you can have with 3 cores and 4GB RAM VPS.. this question cant be answered.. depends what you use as software.. depends on your provider if its overloaded and many more facts..

Last edited:
I'm using google translator so the words get confused.
I realized that you understand about VPS and so I asked a question.
I want to know what settings are needed in a vps so that it can support 20 thousand visits per day on 3 anime sites that use wordpress and the dooplayer theme.

I'm using google translator so the words get confused.
I realized that you understand about VPS and so I asked a question.
I want to know what settings are needed in a vps so that it can support 20 thousand visits per day on 3 anime sites that use wordpress and the dooplayer theme.
nope dooplay theme is very heavy in last update.

nope dooplay theme is very heavy in last update.
sorry now i see is 20k daily you can try idk dooplay is heavy really theme. but with good caching i think they can handle with good hosting.

Last edited:
We currently run a Special for the following - >

Dedicated Server Special
HP ProLiant Gen9
CPU - Intel Xeon Xeon E5-2620-V3 2.40Ghz
Cores/Threads - 6 Cores, 12 Threads
RAM - 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM
SSD/HDD - 2x 512GB SSD
Port Speed - 1 Gbps
Bandwidth - 50TB
IP Addresse(s) - 1
IPv6: /64
KVM/Managment - Yes, ILO4 Permanent
Location - Lelystad, Netherlands (EU)

49, - € per month recurring ONLY!
ORDER THIS AWESOME DEAL HERE

Normal price would be 75€. Limited Special. DMCA Ignored.

Is it something for you or what specs are needed?

Not DMCA Ignored. Netherlands.

Xeon e5-1650 v3 - 6c/12t - 3.5 GHZ
32 Gb DDR 4
4x4 TB SATA
100 TB bandwidth
1Gbit port

US$70 per month.

Netherlands... DMCA ignored? EVO?
We currently run a Special for the following - >

Dedicated Server Special
HP ProLiant Gen9
CPU - Intel Xeon Xeon E5-2620-V3 2.40Ghz
Cores/Threads - 6 Cores, 12 Threads
RAM - 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM
SSD/HDD - 2x 512GB SSD
Port Speed - 1 Gbps
Bandwidth - 50TB
IP Addresse(s) - 1
IPv6: /64
KVM/Managment - Yes, ILO4 Permanent
Location - Lelystad, Netherlands (EU)

49, - € per month recurring ONLY!
ORDER THIS AWESOME DEAL HERE

Normal price would be 75€. Limited Special. DMCA Ignored.

Is it something for you or what specs are needed?

Last edited:
Reactions: imm
Not DMCA Ignored. Netherlands.

Xeon e5-1650 v3 - 6c/12t - 3.5 GHZ
32 Gb DDR 4
4x4 TB SATA
100 TB bandwidth
1Gbit port

US$70 per month.

Netherlands... DMCA ignored? EVO?
DMCA ignored, yes
What do you mean by Evo? What is Evo?

evoswitch does not ignore DMCA and i spoken on phone with their manager.. he told me in case they receive a letter they log you legally and they will share indeed the infos with the authorities of their country and alias in case of something legal.. so some of you do not write fake news and fake info's that evoswitch is dmca ignored as company is obviously not ignoring it and having strong relationships with the US.. this is how people gets trapped because of some morons like here writing fake info's..

evoswitch does not ignore DMCA and i spoken on phone with their manager.. he told me in case they receive a letter they log you legally and they will share indeed the infos with the authorities of their country and alias in case of something legal.. so some of you do not write fake news and fake info's that evoswitch is dmca ignored as company is obviously not ignoring it and having strong relationships with the US.. this is how people gets trapped because of some morons like here writing fake info's..
I think you should read the thread carefully before you open your silly trap. Nobody claimed Evoswitch is DMCA Ignored.

Last edited:
EVO is lets call dmca friendly but I am leave evo after one dmca. They take serious dmca... so better to stay away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back