Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

[REQ]Blu Ray Drive Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys.,

I Wanted to buy a Blu Ray Drive Which I could use to Back Up My Entier Blu Ray Collection I Used Ps3 to see movies.

now i have a plan to set up a hTPC were ican see movies., but want to know which is the good budget bluray Dirve which i will be happy with., all i want a blu ray drive is to copy the BD's and Stream it Elsewere.,

i own a core 2 duo e7200 with 8gb ddr3 1666 cross air Rams
with a hybrid asus p5g41cmlx MB and a ati radeon HD5X Series Graphic Card

which i want to convert to HTPC.,

Help Guys
Regards
W8ingforyou
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

W
Active Member · Joined
37
Messages
1
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom