Not open for further replies.

sohom

Hello
I want to know some good reputed Streaming File hosts like

flashx
streamcloud
openload

Actually I have created a Free Bot/Script called "Mass Folder Uploader"

Above 3 streaming hosts already there with other 27 non streaming file Hosts.
So I want to integrate/add more streaming File hosts to My Script/Bot.

Since this section followed by many old uploaders , so I guess they can recommend some good Streaming File Host Sites

Thanks in advance.

15 comments
VIDZI.TV -> store inactive files for 6 months. Files will be converted in to .TS format. Good for slow speed connections. Fast converting, One of my favorites.

LETWATCH.US[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]-> I used on the past. Leave it due to view count problem. Still can watch the video file in good quality after the converting process.

[/FONT]
STREAMIN.TO-> Inactive files will be removed after 45 days. Responding to DMCA complaints fast. Allow adult [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]materials. Fast converting.Nod bad

[/FONT]VIDTO.ME[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]-> Storing files forever as they mentioning. Low view count. taking bit more time to convert video files to stream-able files

[/FONT]
VIDCE.TV-> S[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]tore inactive files for 6 months. Having problem with remote uploading. Will be corrected soon as the mention on the tread here on WJ. Allow adult content. There is a download option under the player which is good for viewers who wish to download the files. Accept non stream-able files too... So far so good

[/FONT]
NOSVIDEO.COM-> Not using it. Taking time to convert the file. I do not know about the current statues

ZSTREAM.TO> Inactive files will be removed after 45 days as I remembers. Responding to DMCA complaints fast. Allow adult [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]materials. Fast converting.Nod bad. Feel slimier to Streamin.to[/FONT]

STREAMABLE
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]> Not using it[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please note, I am not an affiliate of any above site. Just posting to help. Other users may have different opinions regarding the same host. Thanks [/FONT]

Last edited:
add videowood bro

already added on version 2.0.2

I am not an Giant up-loader and not a mature one too... But my favorites are vodlocker, vidbull, vidzi and thevideo

added all except vidzi.tv , registration is closed

NowVideo.sx please :)

Cant register there
captcha of the registration page not displaying!

in Mass Folder Uploader version 2.0.3

below Streaming Hosts are added

thevideo.me
vidbull.com
vidce.tv
nosvideo.com
zstream.to

:)

I don't upload much, I just checked my streamcloud.eu account and its banned :O) Random banning, I wouldn't recommend them.

FYI, The admin had slightly edited my password, so this means they can read anyone's password that registered :x:

3XfK6tj.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back