Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddy11

Hi,

seems like this bug appears for quite a long of time already. I guess nobody from admins notices it.

The problem:
when your post is the last reply in the topic and you try to reply again it always shows "Database error".

However when you refresh the page the reply was actually successfully appended to your last reply.

19 comments
Test.

Test 2.

Test 3

Yep, happens to me a lot. A little less lately. Thought it was some known bug... Happens only when using quick reply..

Happens when using "quick reply" and "advanced reply". Always, just tested.

Screenshot please? I don't see any error.

Your reply must be the last in the topic, then reply again and you'll see it.

Basically reply two times in a row (not once).

Your second reply can be after weeks (as long as your previous is still the last in the topic, the error will happen).

Screenshot (of quick reply error) / and attached from advanced (full) reply:

Attachments

• full_reply.jpg
    full_reply.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
We'll look into this. We've been busy with something else that is going to be introduced this month.

new test

new test 2

new test 3

Thought maybe with style change this bug was always addressed, but it's still always happens.

Last edited:
Seems like your posts as "Moderator" are not merged (appended to last) when replying again (few times in a row).

Try to register (or login) as a regular user and try it then.

test

Yup, still happens...

Last edited:
It must be the plugin that merges the posts to stop spam.

It's not a plugin. All regular member's posts are merged / appended to last by default (to avoid duplicates).

You can try it yourself. Just make one post and after that make another again immediately.

It just not doing that for Maniac because he's a moderator most likely.

Oh, this happens as for me too. Although it has happened only 2-3 times.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Oh, this happens as for me too.[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Although it has happened only 2-3 times.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back