Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think rep means trust, lord help you.

Just because we (staff) may have full stars, doesn't necessarily mean we are highly trusted. Or even the trusted members that may have many stars, it doesn't necessarily mean they are trusted. I'm not saying that none of are, but you should not count the amount of stars and then determine whether we're trusted (using the stars).

please read first carefully , i told rep bars for trust, n stars for activity, the more u r active n posting more the more stars u collect, but reps r some thing other,it needs to be earned

They changed the blocks, At least they look more modern than the old ones.

OLD =
Urx5c.gif

NEW=
reputation_pos.gif

Agreed, I think the current ones are more "modern" and better looking. Give it some time, you'll get used to them.

Personally though, I think it's quite pointless to make a thread about something so small and irrelevant. We just changed one particular image, it's not like we did a complete overhaul of the skin or anything. Anyway, expect more little changes soon.

This new colour looks better for sure.
But again, you guys could have used one of these colours

Ra4bo.png

Cvfds.png

That would have blended well with the theme.

please read first carefully , i told rep bars for trust, n stars for activity, the more u r active n posting more the more stars u collect, but reps r some thing other,it needs to be earned

You're pathetic, editing a post then posting that I should read your post carefully. Do you think I'm stupid? Moron.

OT: Edits are looking great :)

You're pathetic, editing a post then posting that I should read your post carefully. Do you think I'm stupid? Moron.

OT: Edits are looking great :)

hey don take it personally, just asking do u agree with me abt rep bars n stars??8-)

By the way i edited 40 mins before u commented;)

If it was me, i would change the location of the reputation and replace it with the stars. It's a simple copy-paste job, and the stars would show how well reputed and helpful a member is, not not how much of a posting whore he is. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back