Not open for further replies.

ibby

Banned
Banned
Hey did the Rep colour change? if so it looks horribly ugly. sorry

DnMBx.png

or its my colour vision once again

45 comments
They both look crap. Why do we need these green bars and the stars under the username. It's confusing. Combine them somehow or have one or the other but not both.

reputation_pos.gif
this is better then the older ones imo :P
Anyways I agree with happy we should combine stars & rep somehow. Maybe just display stars. well i think stars are better then those rep bars.

They both look crap. Why do we need these green bars and the stars under the username. It's confusing. Combine them somehow or have one or the other but not both.

The rep images added now look great but I have to agree with Mr Happy, we don't need both green bars and stars. I don't understand why we have both rep and thanks too... we should have one only.. thanks or rep.

they r hot as they r still new, give it some time it'll b cool i swear. Stars n Rep bars both r necessary coz it makes difference between those who only makes threads n replies n others who really helps ppl. Gaining stars is easy just keep posting, but earning rep is tough, coz u got to help someone to the point to earn it.

This is the difference between other forums n Wj.

Stars = Activity
Rep Bar = Trust

Check this :O they r changing rapidly

One more point, do u think this post deserves a rep point??? U can give it a like but not a rep point....

So all those r important, hats off to those who planned this format, they really researched deep abt these... There r reasons behind everything, many just dont search for those reasons, just replies wateva it comes to there mind.

Last edited:
If you think rep means trust, lord help you.

Just because we (staff) may have full stars, doesn't necessarily mean we are highly trusted. Or even the trusted members that may have many stars, it doesn't necessarily mean they are trusted. I'm not saying that none of are, but you should not count the amount of stars and then determine whether we're trusted (using the stars).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back