Remote upload from fileserve to hotfile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can create an autoscript for this......Like it will download from fileserve and than it will upload to hotfile everything will be automatic. Remote upload is not possible since fileserve don't allow.
contact me- cheap price.

I used to remote upload from Fileserve to Filesonic (about 200 GB of files) but the service was so unreliable that I stopped using it. It keeps spitting bogus error message like "invalid account" or "invalid links" or something like that. And the most dreadful thing with Filesonic remote upload is that not all files are transferred. When that happens you have to manually find out which file has been transferred and which hasn't. Keep in mind Filesonic keeps incomplete files too. Then you have to repeat the cycle again and again until it works. But by the time it works it could be several days later. U.S primetime and weekends are the worst, almost impossible to remote upload. A total waste of time and human resources. Unless you have terrible upstream speed, I recommend FTP uploads, more reliable, unattended and hassle-free!

Btw, with only 1 week of use of my brand new 1-year premium Hotfile account, it was killed because I used Remote Upload from Hotfile to Fileserve. This is the email I got from Hotfile Abuse Department:

Hello,

We are writing this letter to inform you that your Hotfile.com account premium status was removed due to detected suspicious activities, including but not limited to:

- Sharing premium account information
- Cheating Hotfile downloads
- Multiple IP downloads

All mentioned activities are in violation of our Terms and Conditions.

HotFile.com
Abuse Dep.
Hotfile are hypocrites. It is ok to remote upload to Hotfile but not ok to remote upload FROM Hotfile.

Several days later, Fileserve blocked remote upload to and from Hotfile. I guess others must have experienced what I went through.

Remote Upload from FileServe to FileSonic works like a charm, (Using the syntax) !! unlike
HotFile they don't allow remote uploads from other file hosting sites (their rules sucks and their support is dead as well that is why i don't use their service at all).

I should have two sorts of premium accounts just in order to remote uploads, i don't really like this, i'd rather keep remoting from FS to FSO and stay away from HF.

BTW, thanks for your info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back