Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

17 hours ago the service was offline.

Online Support told me he could not fix it and I opened a ticket. And he immediately disconnected.

Well... I open a ticket.

Now, After 17 hours I get home I try to connect and the service does not work. Online support offline.

Ticket? Not only did not answer this, still did not respond earlier one.

tSrBG.png

This is the way it works these people.

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

I am still awaiting a response.

No response, no rdp, no nothing.

Last edited:
after one hour worked... that's why i don't send a ticket.

P.S Chaitan has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I've been using their service for 6 months now, and I'm pretty satisfied. Their official ticket support is a little slow, but their live Yahoo messenger support is good. So all in all I recomend this RDP provider. Keep up the good work :)

good support... i needed a software and i get helped with no problem. with new server i don't have any problem until now..i hope will work good in the future.

ryushare banned the IP, not possible to upload
please fix

Good Evening,

I have sent email to them, kindly wait for them to unban.

Premium Offer:
Premium 500GB - 8 Users per server (8 Available)
Drive: Personal
CPU: (E3-1230)
Ram: 16GB
Uplink: 1Gbps
Space: 500GB ( Per Disk 2 Users )
Traffic: Unmetered
Operating System: Windows 2008 Std
Setup time: 05/03/2013

*Encoding Allowed.

Click here to Order now

@ OP

Please advise your customers not to post support related stuff here in your sales thread. Ignoring this will lead to closure of your sales thread on WJunction.

@ Customers

Please use OP's ticketing system to get support, this is a sales thread and not support thread.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back