Remote-Host.Com - Dual Xeon E5620, 64GB Ram, SSD, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $6 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

We have issued a announcement regarding maintenance that was scheduled which can found at client area. The server is up and can be accessible. All support tickets have been informed the same. Kindly use support system in such cases instead of this thread.

- -Remote-Host

@nidzamarkoni Thank for your fucking nice words. I bought NL-500 and still waiting for activation since 24th Aug.

@Remote-Host, Please refund my money. Thank you http://prntscr.com/gdjpzp

Last edited:
Hello,

The updates will be provided in Announcement section at client area, we are waiting for the update from the datacenter. Kindly use client area for information on this.

- Remote-Host

Made a Purchase 3 Days ago and still waiting for delivery, and waiting for reply on Skype since 2 days :( I understand if delivery is taking a while due to external factors but i wish he'd atleast reply me back on skype.

In last 10 days RDP is ofline some 7-8 days. I I bought it 30 days ago and for that time i have 15-20 workin days.
Very unreliable RDP, i expect 30 days giveaway 4 my wasted days on this RPD. Of course this certainly will not happen !!!
I understand that unforeseen errors happen from time 2 time, but this is unacceptable.

Made a Purchase 3 Days ago and still waiting for delivery, and waiting for reply on Skype since 2 days :( I understand if delivery is taking a while due to external factors but i wish he'd atleast reply me back on skype.

Hello,

Your order will be activated by today itself.

In last 10 days RDP is ofline some 7-8 days. I I bought it 30 days ago and for that time i have 15-20 workin days.
Very unreliable RDP, i expect 30 days giveaway 4 my wasted days on this RPD. Of course this certainly will not happen !!!
I understand that unforeseen errors happen from time 2 time, but this is unacceptable.

Hello,

We faced 4-5 days in total outage this month due to hardware issues, We have been here from past 7months and never encountered such issues.

stay away, their rdp is infected many times and they cant fix the problem.
Change your password immediately

Please post me your support ticket, In past we scanned your session and found your files were infected and the same happening again. You should look around what you have been downloading into the server.

All drives are private and secured, one can't access the other drives. Hence i suggest to make a ticket we will scan and remove any infected files in your session.

*The outage which happened recently will be compensated for all the accounts, put your tickets at client area.

- Remote-Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back