Reliable Partner for File Hosting Website - I Invest You Manage

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsomeabhi

Greetings WJ,

I am looking for a serious and reliable business partner to start a profitable file sharing website.

I will take care of the required investments and reinvestment's. I am not talking about $50 or $1000 investments. I am here to invest in a REAL BUSINESS PLAN.

Before going any further, for people who think that file sharing business model is over saturated or actually dead - PLEASE EXCUSE US FROM YOUR FREE ADVICE.

With the right business plan and investments - a file sharing website is destined to be a success.

Your role will be to have a profitable business plan and implement it to actually achieve the projected profits.

Your Responsibilities:
- Have a detailed business plan.
- Revenue Models (premium membership, advertisement revenue, affiliate commissions).
- Plan the technical infrastructure, DMCA policies, etc.
- Desire to establish a profitable file sharing website.
- Anything required to start and establish a successful file sharing website.

I would prefer someone who has some valuable experience in the file sharing business already. Someone who has been there and done that. Someone who wants to replicate the same business success or maybe even fine tune it further.

COUNTRY LOCATION is NOT A PROBLEM.

Most importantly I am looking for a REAL PERSON and not some fly by night operator or day dreamer. Hence a proper well thought business plan is absolutely necessary.

I am determined to make this file sharing website a Success and hence I am looking for a partner who is extremely focused and dedicated to make our joint venture a Success. Partner willing to put his/her time and hadwork to ESTABLISH our business.

Looking forward to start discussions in the right direction.

Best Regards.

P.S. MODS I WAS NOT SURE OF WHERE TO POST THIS THREAD. SO IF THIS IS THE WRONG SECTION PLS MOVE THIS THREAD. REALLY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back