Not open for further replies.

Jass™

forum - www.warez-home.net

vBulletin version - 4.1.12 PL1

Problems:
1. Registration not working
2. Sometime member post getting errors
like ->>

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.warez-home.net/newreply.p...treply&t=32497. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

i just upgraded to latest version, & facing this problem.

i didn't touch to any settings... before everything was perfect.

16 comments
upgraded from 4.1.9

Plugins installed ->
K33CD.png

Have you tried disabling or uninstalling spam o matic and then repairing and optimizing the db?

How large is your db?

Shared hosting?

Try to disable all plugins to rule them out.

Add this to your config.php file;
define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Put this code right after <?php

Also, see if your .htaccess got reverted.

Edit;
Seems to be working?
RxaKm.png

Last edited:
Exel the 500 error is curious, like he may be hitting a resource limiter or if shared hosting perhaps someone else is using too much of the resources.

They reg issue and the other errors may be 2 different things.

Exel the 500 error is curious, like he may be hitting a resource limiter or if shared hosting perhaps someone else is using too much of the resources.

Or it could be one of his plugins/products acting up, but it is indeed suspicious.

Are you on shared hosting?

They reg issue and the other errors may be 2 different things.

Yeah, indeed, but I see no error in the registration part. :p

yes tried as you said, but its not working..

but when i disable all plugins then only it work ...

& its on VPS ... not on shared hosting !

It does seem like a resource issue with hosting on the 500 very common on shared or badly configured VPS if someone on the node is using more then they should without limits enabled.

Jass check for an incompatible plug in. Spam o matic works on 4.1.12 pl1 not sure about some of the others.

If it is ok with all plug ins off try 1 at a time, it is probably the optimizer plug in.

i checked .. & only one which didn't work is Spam o matic l0l

---------- Post added 22nd May 2012 at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was 21st May 2012 at 11:50 PM ----------

now new problem coming across ...

registration is working but as every user need to verify der email before getting fully register on the site... no email been sent to any user ... and even if you try to contact us..it says that info sent to webmaster but no info coming to email .... as it was working perfect before upgrading ....to new vb version !

Remove it, run a db repair and then optimize, then reinstall it, it works on 1 of my 4.1.12 pl1 forums without issue.

I usually make it a point to uninstall all third party plug ins and products when updating then reinstalling them afterward. Just a tip for future reference.

Yes I did. Did you try what I suggested? The only other thing I can think to do is if that does not work is delete all site vb files and re install as a fresh copy using your old db. Repair and optimize the db before reinstall.

I forgot to ask, is this a legit vb copy or nulled and if so which version. Do not post that information here in this thread, PM it to me for safety and security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back