Status
Not open for further replies.

Redshockmedia

Hey guys, just thought id post something about our Network, as we have thousands of publishers making a killing with our offers, and some of you may be intrested in joining us!
Redshock media offers high converting Zip/Email Submits paying in excess of $5 per lead. We have a low $50 Payment Threshold and multiple payment options available, as well as custom Solutions. We pay weekly to affiliates that earn over $1000 every week, and we pay on time, every time! Further still, we have a dedicated support team thats sole purpose is to help every publisher individually to get the maximum Return and Conversion rate possible.

Any questions, Or help, ill be happy to personally assist you :)
Ryan@redshockmedia.com

Payout Information
> $50 Min Withdrawl
> Check, Wire, ACH, Bank Transfer available.
> Custom solutions available for publishers that earn over $1000/week.

Last edited:
27 comments
We have now launched our first competition.
Referral Contest - Win Over $4,500 in Cash + Lifetime Cash!
1st : $1500
2nd : $1000
3rd : $500
4th -10th : $150

How do we win?
Basically, its the publisher referrals who have have generated the most revenue by July 31st.

How to enter?
Simply grab your referral link on Redshockmedia.com and start getting new people to join under your link!

Whats lifetime cash?
This is based on a 7.5% Commission rate from all of your referrals, which can amount to thousands each month for life!

When will we know whos won?
July 31st
(1000 Referrals Must be generated in total first)
Any questions please email support@redshockmedia.com

Goodluck!

$50 Is very Low. Lots of Networks have a much higher Threshold.
Also, its very easily acheived with minimal ammounts of traffic. Feel free to hit me up on AIM or Skype and i can help you expand on your currently methods and get the most out of your traffic.

No Paypal as of yet im afraid. Its in the works though!
We currently support Check, Wire, ACH and Direct Deposit for publishers that earn under $1000/week.
@GfxGuru : Strange, never seen that before. Works fine for me and others though, but Ill look into it, Thanks.

Last edited:
Sounds good mate.
I'm a fan of CPA with PPC/PPV xD
I recently used Peerfly to run a CPA offer with $12.25 per email, with Adf.ly ppv, 5K views in norway for $10 investment. Earned me 23 conversions. $12.25 * 23 = $281 - the $10 investment = $270 in my paypal xD

Will look into this site :)

Nice tactic, if you need specific country targetted offers, we can possibly scout a few for you. Email me or Hit me up on AIM/MSN/SKYPE [Support@redshockmedia.com for all]
Regards

Payment is via ACH/WIRE/Direct Deposit or Check for affiliates earning under $1000/Week.
Over that, and we can arrange payment via a custom solution (Inc Moneybookers, Alertpay etc)
Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back