Recent posts not indexing after moving to new host

Status
Not open for further replies.

ameriaz

I have been using Siteground for an year but I have to move from it due to DMCA. I was posting around 50 posts and almost all of them were at position 1 or 2 but now after moving to Flaunt7 out of 20 posts only 1 or 2 is getting index that too even at bottom position of first page. There is nothing in search console everything is perfect. I want to know if this is temporary for like few days due to moving to the new host or should I revert back to Siteground i still have that option after removing the DMCA content.
P.S I have not lost any users as there was no downtime and the hosting is working fine as well.

1 comment
I have been using Siteground for an year but I have to move from it due to DMCA. I was posting around 50 posts and almost all of them were at position 1 or 2 but now after moving to Flaunt7 out of 20 posts only 1 or 2 is getting index that too even at bottom position of first page. There is nothing in search console everything is perfect. I want to know if this is temporary for like few days due to moving to the new host or should I revert back to Siteground i still have that option after removing the DMCA content.
P.S I have not lost any users as there was no downtime and the hosting is working fine as well.
Avoid Flaunt7 at every cost.

I recommend knownsrv.com or flokinet.is for dmca ignore

Who recommends flaunt7 has no experience. Don't listen to those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back