Status
Not open for further replies.

adultguru

Banned
Banned
Paid for their service and my ip was banned before I even started using it. The guy is really so cheap he refuses to refund 5 dollars. Filed a dispute a while back should have my results.

Bottom line avoid this child who will do anything for a buck.

30 comments
Paid for their service and my ip was banned before I even started using it. The guy is really so cheap he refuses to refund 5 dollars. Filed a dispute a while back should have my results.

Bottom line avoid this child who will do anything for a buck.

Please provide proof

lol
he would not ban u for nothing :) pretty reasonable guy i have an account there
i have a pemium for almost a month :O and iz nice never had issues
i think support is ur best bet :|

edit: i can't read :'(

Even if the guy was banned and he signed up again, a refund should be in order. I had this yesterday. A guy I banned for spamming on my host signed up for a special. I refunded his money.

lol
he would not ban u for nothing :) pretty reasonable guy i have an account there so im SURE u did something wrong that got u banned like-use on a server,rdp,script,rl etc which got u banned :|
i have a pemium for almost a month :O and iz nice never had issues

Reading isn't your best subject. I said it was never used. The day I signed up and couldn't use it I asked for a refund or the ip unbanned. He refused to do both.

No way to add a pic on my iPhone most hosts need flash I'll have to post the emails of him refusing and then stopping communication when I get home tonight.

Hold home button then tap the turnoff button once to take a screenshot. Go to your photos and email it to yourself. Go to a PC and post it. Or email it to a person on a computer.

Real-debrid now has a banned ip range. So if you are with leaseweb, softlayer or any of those big DCs, your ip will be banned. Find a good proxy, then you can use it for sure.

Yeah $5 for all those premiums already seemed shady. But refusing to refund someone who can't even use your service is stupid. Oh well the guy is probably 15 trying to make a quick buck with oversold services.

im quite happy with them! And if there have been any issues, then they have been always polite and very fast to fix anything. so definately not scam

He's been fighting a dispute as long as he possibly can for someone who failed to provide a service. All for $5 pretty pathetic for a business owner.

many times it's unrestricted downloaders don't work.. whenever i get download link of server1 or server2/3/4 they don't work... while fetching letitbit/turbobit link..

I am not gonna renew it at all.. not best service..

I am using real debird for almost a month and, apart from the server troubles in the last week, downloads are pretty good.

I've used it with sBorg too .. never got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back