real-debrid, fast-debrid most likely a scam ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you come here just to spread hate and discontent?

I really do not like people that do that shit.

You do not need to return if this is how you conduct yourself in someone else's "house"

How would you conduct yourself when you see that the personn that is in your house stole you and sell your goods to another people and advertise of these goods in the press or on the Internet.
This guy sell his service twice as much than ours, he is only here for money, at least our one is cheaper than hosters themselves that are also here for money only.
Just think about this a little moment :)

Last edited:
I really like your censorship.
And yes, you can also ban this account if you are too stupid to accept the dialog :facepalm:

Unresitrict.li

I am also using unrestrict.li since a few days and i am absolutely statisfied with the service they are selling.
After a few test of free downloading(that's right, it's free)i did not hesitate to buy vip:D.

I have also used real debrid, and their service is absolutely rubbish. But from the unrestrict team you receive a reply almost inmediately.

UNRESTRICT !!!!! FOREVER!!!!!:)):)):)):)):)):)):))

Last edited:
cmon guys, you are obvious. Making advertisement for another copycat on the market. The service is new, since rapidgator, depositfiles and ryushare still in list. Lot can and will change there, i would not fall into that.

guys
does anyone know of any multileecher site that has filesflash download available?
I cant seem to find any debrid service that has this host as one of the supported one.

Fastdebrid scam

Wish I'd found this thread prior to paying for a Fastdebrid premium membership. After paying, I still couldn't access the premium account. So I wrote to the multiple contacts available from the website, and also on my payment receipt. No reply. So I waited an entire day and wrote to all the addresses again. no reply. Two days later, I tried again, no reply. Three days, same.

So when I did a google search, I found this forum. Lesson learned. Read up before you pay for any service.

What complete A-holes! Straight-up STEALING!

I joined here for this reason alone, to hopefully keep anyone else from getting ripped-off too.

Luckily, you can get your money back, depending on what form of payment you used. Credit cards and paypal are good because you can dispute transactions like this. Plus, if jerks like these get enough complaints, they will eventually get banned from that source of payment. So I'll be including as much info as I can with my claim, including a link here, to show that others have also been ripped off by Fastdebrid.

SCREW YOU, FASTDEBRID! You'll be bankrupt soon, and hopefully your owners will be flipping burgers. Karma always catches up with you in the end, losers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back