RDPMatrix.com - E3-1230/X3440, 32GB RAM, 1Gbps, 1000GB - from 6$/Month(NL,UK,DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro can i upgrade my exisrtring NL plan to more HDD plan. I dont want remove all files and then make RPD. I hope you can make it such. I PM you with details.. ok thanks for the beautiful speeds .

my server working fine. is your server in range server1x.rdpmatrix.com? . i think you if open ticket it be solved by them.

YmOx.jpeg

YmOQ.jpeg

Nothing i can say,staff service is fast and kindly,hope company will group up,i will do server speed review later!

Bro can i upgrade my exisrtring NL plan to more HDD plan. I dont want remove all files and then make RPD. I hope you can make it such. I PM you with details.. ok thanks for the beautiful speeds .

Your Plan has been upgraded mate and thannks for the review. :)

Please setup my order and send detail,Invoice #45
Thanks

Your order has been setup and details emailed to you.

problem solved

You are welcome Sir.Glad to be of any help.:)

Server down again fr almost 5 hours nw
All servers are up and running Bro.Please open a support ticket if you are having problems as our support staff would be help you quickly and support related posts are not entertained here much by the mods as well.:cough:
Our support staff are always there to help you.

my server working fine. is your server in range server1x.rdpmatrix.com? . i think you if open ticket it be solved by them.

+1 to it Bro .. :)

Nothing i can say,staff service is fast and kindly,hope company will group up,i will do server speed review later![/quote]

Thank You Sir.Our support staff are always there to help you. :)

All Tickets have been replied :)
Sending you in 5 Minutes..:)

Sure mate.Live Chat will start from this weekend.. :)

Been waiting for this, but it doesn't materialise even now.
You know, when server is down, it feels like time is running so slowly. While waiting for you to answer tickets / solve problem, we will feel more assured if we can chat with you online.

This month alone (Yes, now its down!) UK Server has been down numerous times. One time is notably more than 12 hrs.

Seems like an amateur company to me.
My due date is near, I might consider to switch service. :heiligenschein:

On the flip side, I can acknowledge the UL-DL speed has been good if not great.
ibhz6KYlTckMzP.png

Last edited:
Thanks For your Honest Review Guys.The Server's are under DOS attack's which is the recent for the sometimes it being down. :( All downtimes will be fully compensated though :)
I request all our clients to please PM me your IP's as we are IP restricting access to our Server's to ward off these attacks.
We are a company born recently and promise to grow strength to strength. I want to thank all of our clients for their support and trust in these early days. And i promise that i will give my 100% so that you have a smooth experience with us. :)

Don't worry man!! I am with you.Sent you my IP address
I have renewed my Service today..Its been a month with you guyz!! I must say its been great.Certainly worth every penny(more so with the price at which you are providing service:fly:).
My review of the service is all good(Nice speeds,Nice Strong Hardware of the Server,Good Communication as well) and I will remain with you for a long time if it stays same.Only thing i would request you is Live Chat.If it comes,it would be perfect. :dan:

I am looking for long good rpd provider with huge HDD space in a few dollars, but RDPMatrix gives me awesome offer with great speed and support. if you stay long time, then I am stay with you...

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

server downtime 5 hrs, plz up and running asap.

almost nearing my second month at RDPMatrix and all I can is good things. I have tried other RDP providers in the past and all of them appear good first say blah blah bhlah and then they all become the same(slow server,support tickets do not get response) not RDPMAATRIX.

Great Server, Great speeds , Great Prices and awesome support. What more can I want? They even provided me registered ZOOM. Yes there has been occasional downtime but then who hasnt? They good thing is he cares about his clients. To all others stop looking for RDP providers go ahead and order from here as RDPMatrix is the best in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back