Other RDPlanet.com - Remote Desktops ($15/mo) & Encoding Solutions ($25/mo) (US/NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's great I found your here in WJunction Silent.Hunter, I want to buy 1 Basic Plan for RDP slot. But for some complicated reasons, I can't use any of those given payment methods, I rather pay by WMZ (it's what Files hosters like Fileserve, Filesonic, Wupload are using) or Credit Card (Of course I'll provide you any proof like IDs, Driver License if it's for fraud protection).
So, please let me know as soon as possible.
P/s: btw, what's the different between the normal RDP plan ($24/month) and encoding RDP ($34/month) ?
thank you.

In encoding rdp you can encode movies etc ;) They have different servers with a lot higher specs, you can see here -

Code:
http://www.rdplanet.com/server-specs

Since you have a CC, you can make a acc in paypal (its free) and pay via CC :)

Hi,

Is it possible to install JDownloader, I'm having trouble with IDM (it sees all the files as .htm, and no, the links not end as .htm).

Thanks very much!

excellent service , excellent speed

just need to work a bit on setup time , mine took almost 10 hours :D otherwise it is awesome

One Question , i am used to using FlashFXP portable for all my ftp uploading, for security reasons i dont like saving my passwords on installed programs , is that ok ? as stupid instantrdp cancelled my account earlier yesterday just for using it

Thanks

Prices have been revised, old customers will also have to pay according to new prices only :)

I am not sure, till what time I can keep these prices, so grab them while you can !

@tawy - all your passwords are fully secure, we are using Enterprise edition with all the updates, so you dont need to worry, at all !

But still if you insist, you can use the portable FlashFXP, there isn't any issue. Oh and you ordered at the night time of my country, so couldn't send the details earlier lol

Excellent my ass.

It takes me 20+ mins to extract 700 mb files, with no other rar processes running on the background.

This has been going on for a 10+ days. Bye bye RDplanet

Obviously it will take that time, if some one uses 99% of 16gb of ram.

And if I suspend the abuser, then he will cry all the way here. I am fucked both ways isnt it ?

If you stop giving 20 demos a day, then it will all be better.

Demo users work against your subscribers.
Keep your potential subscribers, I am out.

Just tried the demo account...

Download: Very good speed

Creating archive: 700Mb --> 2:18Min

Extracting archive: Also good speed

:)

hey Silent.Hunter, I can't make a payment through Alert Pay. It keeps showing ""This seller does not accept credit card payments at the moment."

Seems like you turn off the credit card payment option in Alert Pay.
Please turn this on so I can pay for my invoice ! I don't have enough balance in my account. Let me know as soon as possible.
Luan
Thanks

Last edited:
Update: All things have been done :). Please send me the information as soon as possible. Can't wait to taste the speed \:D/

Hi Silent.Hunter
i ordered a new rdp. when can i access to the rdp
---------------------------------

what a fast. i shocked :D
i accessed my rdp after ordered 5 min.
thanks again guys.
you are perfect.

Last edited:
Out of respect for the people who read this and the staff of this place, I won't use the language suited for this service and the people that run it.

In the past two weeks I get the crappiest service possible. It takes me 20 min to extract 700 mb, no matter when, morning, noon, afternoon, night. The admins have taken this to another level, I have been kicked out 3-4 times today, while I was extracting files.

Don't waste time and money with this.

Obviously it will take that time, if some one uses 99% of 16gb of ram.

And if I suspend the abuser, then he will cry all the way here. I am fucked both ways isnt it ?

i u found out who that cunt is just ban him please, i can't do shit during all day please sort this out, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back