Other RDPlanet.com - Remote Desktops ($15/mo) & Encoding Solutions ($25/mo) (US/NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
vq937_upload.jpg

Upload slooooow

Not can run firefox

Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system.

Not can run firefox

Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system.

I already replied in Ticket. It happens when you Put your Fils on C:\ DriveX-(

Make sure not to use C:\ for saving files:P

Regards

I am using the disk '\ D, and flies up to 1mb. very slowly.
What about Temporay Directory(IDM and WIN RAR), Also change their location to your Storage folder
I have problems with download speed, about 25 Kb/s from filesonic :/
It's Filesonic Problem We can't do anything about it. :|

i have my files on D:\ but unraring is a real pain it takes up to 12 min to unrar a 2 Gb file :s

Have you changed your Temporary Directory of Win RAR To your Storage Folder.
Also Sometimes Unrar Depends on The compression methods used.

I tested 2 files 1 took 2 min to Unrar and oher took 10 min to unrar, bot of same size approx.

I got some abusers who causing the trouble, I warned them. X-(

Regards

I tested 2 files 1 took 2 min to Unrar and oher took 10 min to unrar, bot of same size approx.

I got some abusers who causing the trouble, I warned them. X-(

Regards

I'm also getting very slow speeds on the rar/unrar process, decompresson of a 4GB file in 20-35 minutes, the hole day was like this, even with just 1 user online or just 4 users.

This is the third week, many times this kind of problems happened, and so far i was able to see the true speeds of those SAS drives like 1 or 2 days for a few minutes only.

I guess is bad luck, all the abusive users are on my server, right now the ram is 85% and only 2 users using it i think they are the same users that always make the server slow.

Its a shame really, the server has very good UP and DW speed from the most popular hosts but this problems are more frequent and now i can't decide if next month i will stay with rdplanet or try another rda.

Yes, I understand, it seems I will have to give a stern warning to abusers.

As you can see, the number of users are max 10 and server has 16gb. We indeed have the best server config compared to any other provider here .. however, the users have to treat the server carefully. If you abuse it no server can handle that :\

@Fala7er - Pm me your username mate. I will warn those 2 right now.

@Others - I humbly request you to PM me with any problems you are having with your username. You have paid for the service and hence deserve full attention. Also, be advised, that its just the case of 1-2 morons who are heavily abusing the server. (using 85% of 16gb isnt a joke.) Also, we have 8 servers, so I will need your help to identifying the culprit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back