Other RDPlanet.com - Remote Desktops ($15/mo) & Encoding Solutions ($25/mo) (US/NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this picture you have posted:
encode1.png

Are you selling USA's encoding plan now?
Currently, I cannot find it on your website.

Thanks for pointing out the mistake, I have fixed on the site. its Europe only ... the hardware in USA is VERY expensive and its almost impossible to find such server and put 10 users only at a competitive price.

The 100mbps US plan will cease exist from today. I have realised that there is no place for 100mbps due to the presence of other competitors who provide 1gbps ports and that too in bulk. The clients who were in 100mbps port (3 servers) will be shifted to 1gbps servers today and 1 week given to them for free. Please note, the customers bought these accounts at the Christmas promo price of 9.99$. So, that means we care for our customers and we will go out of our way to keep them satisfied, even though it will mean a loss for us.

We are serving ~107 active clients with 12 servers (excluding the three 100mbps servers). All the recent complaints which you saw in this thread was from those affected customers only. So, don't worry about the overall quality and success of the RDPlanet. We are very much top of our game and we have most servers and most active customers compared to any other provider !

Last edited:
Price is quality.
Don't always consider whether your price is competitive or not.
I think wise users can understand anything.
According to your evaluation, how much is it if you provide the same encoding server to 10 users in USA?

Wow, are you the one who has great stuff posted on w-bb? Over 9tb+
zvcytx2.gif

Can you send me a demo for EU 1GBPS. and do you allow Public Torrents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back