Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

Hello,

do you know any good RDP (or VPS) Service, that is allowing downloading over irc (XDCC)?
Do know some good ones, which have a good speed (1Gbps)?
And also allows to install other Tools?

I've been looking for this, but maybe you have some good recommendations?

Sincerely, Century.

(I hope this is the right section for this thread...)

5 comments
Thread moved to correct section.

Most of the providers here may not allow it on RDP since IRC is generally not allowed, some may allow on botting RDPs. What is your budget though? You can go for a dedicated server with less resources and 1Gbps line if you can afford it.

Thread moved to correct section.
Thank you!
Most of the providers here may not allow it on RDP since IRC is generally not allowed, some may allow on botting RDPs. What is your budget though? You can go for a dedicated server with less resources and 1Gbps line if you can afford it.
Okay, but most of dedicated servers aren't optimized for uploading/downloading/unpack archives and so on, right? I'm not sure which host is good for my purposes. Are there any good hosts, that someone can recommend?

RDP is on a dedicated server so you saying they are not optimized is not true! There are tons of host, what is your requirement (specs) and budget?

Okay, seems that I've confused it with VPS.

My Requirement are a fast connection (1 Gbps as already said), that you can install tools like Zoom (best: registered) and JDownloader 2, also should the server be fast with unpacking archives. Edit: And Windows. ^^

My budget is $10-30/month.

Now I will search for some dedicated hosts, but if you have some suggestions you can tell me :)

Last edited:
Okay, seems that I've confused it with VPS.

My Requirement are a fast connection (1 Gbps as already said), that you can install tools like Zoom (best: registered) and JDownloader 2, also should the server be fast with unpacking archives. Edit: And Windows. ^^

My budget is $10-30/month.

Now I will search for some dedicated hosts, but if you have some suggestions you can tell me :)

PM'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back