VPS RDP-Hosting.com - Windows & Linux VPS, From $8,95/month (United States)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Damnyou,

Yeah, well that would be a good idea, it may still take a while but atleast you won't be forgotten, that's for sure.

Regards

what is wrong with you ppl , why are you not activating my vps? its over 24 hours , even not replying :S , i even doubt that the testimonials on first page are real , i think wjunction staff should look into this situation , users are waiting for more than 48 hours and still didnt got their vps. and yes that means they are loosing 15/30 = 0.5 c per 24 hours (thats is if they bought the first package) :@.
That first impression of yours already made my mood wether is should go with you or not for next month

Hey Bytecode,

The testimonials are as real as they can be, if you think should claim a scam go ahead, I got plenty of proof that we are correct. You are not losing anything, when we deliver we adjust the next due date the delivery, it would not be fair if you pay for the days that your VPS is pending, so if you have to wait 2 days your account is also extended by 2 days.

Regards

so whats the issue then ? why you guys are not activating the vps for the users that have paid? is that you don't have any slots or is there any other reason? atlease tell the users whats going on. my vps is expiring in few hours if i dont get one , ill surly loose alot of hits :(

Hey Bytecode,

As I already told on the previous page.
We got plenty of room. But it takes half an hour to setup 1 VPS, and for some reason all users are ordering at the same time. Together with 2 people that resell for us we sold 40 VPS's this weekend.

Regards

finally i got mine after 4 days of order .

And this is what i m getting
bbvhizwmj8xitgw4v0eb.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys,

We're getting back up with the orders. All orders placed untill 19/03 have been delivered.
@gcs89: I assume you are downloading as a free user since there is no resume capability. This also means IDM is useless. Only 1 connection is used per download when downloading as a free user while IDM normally uses 8 per download. Next to that you are downloading from a US based hosts.

Regards

Hey guys,

We're getting back up with the orders. All orders placed untill 19/03 have been delivered.
@gcs89: I assume you are downloading as a free user since there is no resume capability. This also means IDM is useless. Only 1 connection is used per download when downloading as a free user while IDM normally uses 8 per download. Next to that you are downloading from a US based hosts.

Regards
but still 50kbps is very low

Not to interfere, but you do realize that oron is the worst filehost for downloaders right? Plus you are downloading as a free user. What did you expect, 20 mb/s?

ok, here is my review after 3 days with the Windows VPS+ package...

I only downloaded torrents and from rapidshare so far and uploaded to hotfile, fileserve, rapidshare.

Speed from torrents vary, but it's normal, but I'm not getting high speeds on rs either... This doesn't look as 1 Gbps line since teh best I got was 1 Mb/s download...

More than this rar/unrar sucks big time:

fnvjsw.jpg

That's when trying to rar 4.3 Gb folder, and yeah, those are 8 hours 11 minutes passed and 4 hours, 43 minutes remaining...

the worst support ive seen in my entire experience , 72 hours just for os reinstall ! and too much downtime :(

even shared hosts that provide free hosting have better support , 8 - 10 hours just to get a response for the ticket and im sure in the reply they will give you a ETA of 24 hours just for a minor issue :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back