Other RDP-Hosting.com - 100GB HD, Unmetered BW, 16GB RAM, Hotfile from $25/mo (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man I was wondering, I am going to be using the RDP to do site rips, so a lot of firefox browsing, downloading and ftp uploading, what would you recommend? Basic, torrenting or the encoding rdp?

EDIT: Just ordered an account, looking forward to checking it out and posting back a review!

Hey Jamilv,

You may always contact the live support.
Let me give you some details of the plans.

Basic Plans
These plans are for average users.The HDD's may get a bit loaded at onpeak times, but most of the time they are only half loaded and you can fluently RAR and so on. All HDD's are undersold to maintain a good speed.

Torrenting Plans
The plans are for intensive users that need to torrent. Maximum 4 users / HDD with this plan. Because it may occur that the HDD for this plan is heavily loaded it is not so recommend for daily tasks like raring. People play rude on torrenting plans.

Semi-Dedi Plans
These plans combine the advantage of both Basic & Torrenting Plans. But there's an even bigger advantage. All resources are dedicated.

Regards

Hey man I was wondering, I am going to be using the RDP to do site rips, so a lot of firefox browsing, downloading and ftp uploading, what would you recommend? Basic, torrenting or the encoding rdp?

EDIT: Just ordered an account, looking forward to checking it out and posting back a review!

I do siterips too & the RDP is amazing - no lagging + fast ul/dl speeds

All useful programs are already installed incl. thumbnail maker & firezilla & IDM etc.......

The rar is also very fast so your siterips would be done pretty fast :)

I can definitely comment on the raring being fast, here is a screen of unraring 145 rars all 150-300mb

efcba6.jpg

No RDP I have been on can unrar 27-28GB that fast!

I didnt catch a screen of the download speed but I reached 27-30mb/sec on some files, averaging 15mb/sec over most with IDM, 1 connection per file
Upload wise was ~1-2mb/sec to fileserve, hotfile and filesonic when I tried...upload to one of my web servers (hosted with KnownSRV) was 40mb/sec lol, so something is werid about networking to file hosts, but obviously I can run like 6-8 uploads at a time and its no big deal.

Over all its fast and I can tell it seems under sold if anything since web browsing on the RDP has extremely low lag

Problem with Alertpay

hi,

I have this message "Sorry the merchant account is invalid" when i want to buy an account in your RDP with Alertpay, can you please solve this problem.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back