Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Other RDP for thema only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my own themaposter,

I need RD Account
Diskspace : 250MB
Port Minimum: 10Mbps
Bandwith: 20 GB/months

my budget
RDP for thema + setup = $3/m
I know that's small money, but I only using for themaposter. (1-3 hours /day)

payment method alertpay
 

14 comments

what is the use of placing the thema in RDP ???

i think he needs to share his thema poster....

instead of paying 3$ every month....get a new copy for lifetime :P
 
I try using my own PC (ubuntu 9.04 + wine) working
but I try using VPN (ubuntu 10 + wine), not working

why $3, because I only using for thema and only using for 4-8 time every months (1-2 hour duration)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

P
Banned · Joined
55
Messages
5
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom