Other RDP Accounts - OVH France (16CPUS,10GBPort ) - Encoding Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessepure

Hey,

im selling new RDP accounts.

Server spec.
2e805fea.jpg

Server real speed (real 10GB/s speed to the net, including a profi service.. in the base server offer is only 1GB/s to the net and OVH <-> OVH 10GB/s.)
on the screen is only 2.2GB/s cause 10GB/s is very much :P

download from netload.in (20 connection)

netload.in upload

netload.in + fileserver.com upload = my server has very good connection to America and also to Europe => Netload - germany, Fileserve - USA.

netload.in + fileserver + hotfile, you can see that netload.in has lags..
HF is too in USA but is blocking EU traffic cause its expensive (date transfers)...fileserve is faster than HF cause isnt blocking EU traffic..

extracting

very very fast :-) its 16CPUS love :-)

raring (winrar)

Spec for all users (no limited. limited is only disk space..other no limit!).

Disk Space : 70 GB - 200GB for more money or arrangement. (pls tell me beforehand how much HDD thanks)

Processor : Intel Xeon E5530 ( 16 CPUS )

Ram : 24 GB

Bandwith/User : UNLIMITED

Port Speed : 10 GB/S

Datacenter Based In : France ( OVH )

Server's Limits : 20 Users

Price :
35$

Payment via paypal only!

only first 20 users is max on the server more users do not want!

IF INTERESTED SEND ME PM OR WRITE TO THE TOPIC HERE. THANKS

Test Allowed for 1 hour

1 Day money back gurantee

My msn jessepure@gmail.com
My yahoo jessepure@yahoo.com

56 comments
http://www.ovh.co.uk/products/hg_2010_bestof.xml
**: Traffic is unlimited. If you exceed 40 TB / month, the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps. 10 Gbps you will be allocated additional TB(s) of traffic with this purchase. £14.90 per additional TB.

also, 2000/70 = 28.5714 users

buyer beware, 40TB on 10 gbit = 8.88888888 hours used up for the month
if 2.2 gbit as claimed on screenshot, then = 40.404 hours used up for the month

need one demo account bro... if u can im in. based cooz i had allready had am experience with shared servers ... the fps go down constantly when all people come there and encode..

waiting for ur reply

Another fake offer ... after 24 hours still no demo. If his support is as fast as his forthcoming with demo accounts, forget it.

A question to anyone, no only the seller. Can we edit audio in RDP? I mean Audacity-like software.

In LINUX VNC I couldn't because of lack of sound hardware in vps. Is it the same with RDP?

Can we hear what we are editing too?

Thanks.

A question to anyone, no only the seller. Can we edit audio in RDP? I mean Audacity-like software.

In LINUX VNC I couldn't because of lack of sound hardware in vps. Is it the same with RDP?

Can we hear what we are editing too?

Thanks.

yea of course, all on my server is available:) audio & video, listening, playing, etc.. encoding, splitting. video and music is working perfect.

otherwise all test account are available :) users which said about a test account have it ;)

if are you interested write to topic or msn, yahoo, PM/Wj.

another if you want to do install any software tell me pls ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back