RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the demo mate. The demo experience was really great. Superb download/upload speeds, very smooth lag free browsing and best of all support is frigging awesome. Peter helped me our via live chat and answered to all my queries. I am going to order soon

Can you please activate my services? My Invoice Number is: #959

Thanks!

Your service is activated.

bro can you please updates my idm in server. ok thanks

I have updated IDM in all servers.

@RDAHeaven your website is down?

The connection has timed out

The server at www.rdaheaven.com is taking too long to respond.

It was down for 5 minutes, we were updating our system.

thanks for the demo mate. The demo experience was really great. Superb download/upload speeds, very smooth lag free browsing and best of all support is frigging awesome. Peter helped me our via live chat and answered to all my queries. I am going to order soon

I am glad you liked our demo. If you need anything else always feel free to contact us.

WOWWeekend Deal

ONLY 4 SLOTS

550GB Disk Space
Intel Xeon X3440 (2x4 x 2.93Ghz)
16GB DDR3 RAM
Hardware Raid 0
Windows Server 2008 Standard R2 SP1 (x64)
1Gbps Connection
Servers location: Netherlands, EU

$35/Month for LIFETIME!

ORDER : http://www.rdaheaven.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=11

Discount Code : wowweekend.sep1

Offer valid from 6 September 2013 to 8 September 2013 or until stock lasts.

Regards

My awesome nl rdp. more than 4gb iso in 35-40 seconds :D

Capture.PNG

Just renewed for another month. Lost track of the number of months I have been with the service and it only gets better. Keep up it guys :)

+1 to what lockerz said. My 3rd month and top notch service and support so far. Best thing is they are honest with me. Trusted.

Hi RDAHeaven,

I am interested in purchasing an RDP.

Could I have a demo, please.

Sorry we have stopped providing demo for some time. However we can offer you 24 hours money back guarantee of you are unhappy with service.

Order Number: 7066208242

kindly process on urgent basis .

Your service is activated.

Just renewed for another month. Lost track of the number of months I have been with the service and it only gets better. Keep up it guys :)

Thanks for renewing your service with us, If you need anything else always feel free to contact us.

+1 to what lockerz said. My 3rd month and top notch service and support so far. Best thing is they are honest with me. Trusted.

I am glad you are enjoying our service.

Hi RDAHeaven,

Im planning to buy a UK Basic RDA 200GB Plan, but before I decide, can I request for a demo? Thanks!

Sorry we have stopped providing demo for some time. However we can offer you 24 hours money back guarantee of you are unhappy with service.

Best service , highly recommended
msp_wink.gif

Thanks for the review.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back