RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i care is speed bro and i get great speed with the server.. why i care if cpu use is 100 or 1000% if server is working good for me. i don't even open task manager bro just filezilla zoom uploader and firefox do trick for me.... i hope your problems will be solved good luck

agree speed is most of the fine but if cpu load is very high unable to open even folder or utorrent window just blank not responding page

Hello
is encoding programs pre-installed in Rdp ?? or after ordering we should ask you to install them ??
I own a NL server(non-encoding) with them now but I had tried an UK Encoding demo and it had basic applications installed.

seriously man i never face any of those problems.... ask support they will surely help you :)

Yes I agree my NL server is very stable and great speeds. The CPU and RAM varies from 10-60% buts thats reasonable considering other users will use the server as well. Did I miss the support? One word awesome. One of the best server providers around and I am going to renew my slot.

Vow very nice deal. Pity I already have servers from you guys. Vouch for them !

Thank you for your kind words.

great deal RDAHeaven lets see if i can arrange some funds to buy a spare slot :D

I am glad you liked the deal.

Hello
is encoding programs pre-installed in Rdp ?? or after ordering we should ask you to install them ??

We have handbrake, Megui and Video codes pre install but if user wants we can also install other custom softwares.

Order No. 1465225790 I payment

Your service is activated.

Regards

just paid for my 4th month, great service guys. no a single downtime in 3 months. they install whatever I ask no questions asked and only one word for support AMAZING, very fast and friendly support. rdaheaven recommended rdp hosting by me.

just paid for my 4th month, great service guys. no a single downtime in 3 months. they install whatever I ask no questions asked and only one word for support AMAZING, very fast and friendly support. rdaheaven recommended rdp hosting by me.

Thanks for the review.

i say same. good providers. live support very best and online. long live rdaheven

I am glad you are enjoying our services.

Please check your Inbox bro. Need an urgent help :)

I have not received any PM from your, If its urgent kindly visit live chat.

WOWWeekend Deal

30% off on all UK services - "wowweekend.aug3"

Offer valid from 16 August 2013 to 18 August 2013 or until stock lasts.

Regards

m just loving it. downloading at over 100 mbps from ul.to and uploading at nearbout the same speeds to ul,rapid,exta . kudos to the service.

great service so far. any deals on Nl servers bro?

I am glad you are enjoying our services. Sorry currently there is no deal on NL plans.

just paid:

View Ticket #665904

Your service is activated.

great service Peter,I'm bennett.Great speed.I like it.

Thanks for the review.

m just loving it. downloading at over 100 mbps from ul.to and uploading at nearbout the same speeds to ul,rapid,exta . kudos to the service.

Thanks for the review.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back