RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my rdp with rdaheaven working strong from long. i am happy with their service. download upload speed is very nice and server smooth and support is fast. I am sure staying with rdaheaven.

thank you for your fast service.

By posting here you are only making matters worse for yourself. Better talk with them and make them understand that you will keep your RAM usage under control.

I agree with lockers here man, whats the point on posting millions bad replies here? talk to them and try to solve your matter. in my 3-4 days experience I found them very helping and co operative. I am sure they will help you.

It taking too long time to get me in and also running too slow please restart server or fix this issue.

regards

12 users are online and 230 processes going on :O

Last edited:
I recently swiched from a basic RDP to an encoding one. The support is very nice and respond quite quickly. They install on the server everything I need to work properly. So far, I'm really satisfied with RDAHeaven !

Thanks for the review.

I'm still using this one. their services is pretty good, although I got warn once by encoding, the support is still nice. server speed is still better compare to any other.

If you break their rules, there nothing you can do about it. just deal with it.

Thanks for the review.

my rdp with rdaheaven working strong from long. i am happy with their service. download upload speed is very nice and server smooth and support is fast. I am sure staying with rdaheaven.

thank you for your fast service.

Thanks for the review.

bros can you check please pms

I have not received any PM from you.

@kenhphimviet

We tried our level best to solve issues with you professionally but you kept on using abusive language with our staff and now you have opened a paypal claim for your payment, Now we will let paypal decide the outcome and from our side their decision will be respected and there will be no more discussion regarding this matter.

Regards

Must admit ive recommended rdaheaven to friends.

yes have problems every now and again (thats part of the game) but unlike some others who rename nameless ive always found support helpful and quick to sort problems out.. plus they dont treat me like an idiot (though I can be very blonde at times!)

I needed up paying out more than i wanted as wanted an encoding server but i dont regret one bit.

Big thanks to Markus for his patience

love your service man.... just renewed

keep up the good work

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

extend your service to US also man

Must admit ive recommended rdaheaven to friends.

yes have problems every now and again (thats part of the game) but unlike some others who rename nameless ive always found support helpful and quick to sort problems out.. plus they dont treat me like an idiot (though I can be very blonde at times!)

I needed up paying out more than i wanted as wanted an encoding server but i dont regret one bit.

Big thanks to Markus for his patience

Thanks for the review.

i resent again. please tries now

I have replied your PM.

Good service

Thanks for your kind words.

Thanks for brining live chat back. Would be much easier to communicate now

I am glad you are enjoying our services. If you ever need anything feel free to contact us anytime.

love your service man.... just renewed

keep up the good work

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

extend your service to US also man

Thanks for renewing your service with us and sorry to say currently we have no plans about extending our services to USA.

Free Premium/Registered Z-o-o-m uploader with Basic and above plans.

Regards

Anyone else had their server down the whole day today? Got reply from support about it earlier today, but they haven't been replying later during the day. No idea when the server could be back.

X8rhw.png

It's hard to get any work done and very demoralizing with this kind of load. I know you have to maximize profit and all but please do something to balance the load or people will leave.

X8rhw.png

It's hard to get any work done and very demoralizing with this kind of load. I know you have to maximize profit and all but please do something to balance the load or people will leave.

it's true and more than one time at day I faced same problem. server is overload
they have good assistance but this is the reason why I will not renew with them , shame because they are good people

Edited

problem solved and I will renew another month :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back