RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been given a demo to test, and I am pleased with what I see and test.
As a result, I would like to order one slot. Of course, I would like to confirm that I will be in the server that I have been demo-ing.

But the staff told me he can't guarantee which server I will be given as they have many server. (Then what's the use of demo??)

Nice logic.

P.S: Its because you have more than 1 server, thats why I asked which one is my demo one & so to order the right one.

I am glad you liked our demo, But as discussed in ticket we cannot guarantee a slot in any particular server. We have many servers and we will give you slot in the least busy one. Rest assured you will always get more or atleast whatever mentioned on our website or this thread NEVER less than that.

Regards

ibvtq7uPK7PutP.png

Well, I consider myself lucky not to get into the mess...

Next time dont need to offer demo.

What is wrong in what the support staff has written? They have clearly stated they will provide what you pay for. What more do you want? Besides they have said that they will provide for in Uk Standard and advance . LOl seems you are more interested in posting here than ordering.

they said they have many server.

they give me demo to this server A. Of course when I purchase, I expect the same server i have tested. (not server B, C, etc)

Knowing what you get before you buy, isn't it what demo is for?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Their reasoning: there are pending orders in the same plan I want so they can't guarantee.

If you have 100 orders currently pending at the same time, then I can accept you can't guarantee which one I will get.
But in this case, I have especially asked which one I will get if I buy right now..

Which one doesn't matter, I just need to test/demo the server before buying.

Last edited:
Even if you buy now does that mean your reduce the number of pending orders they have? In my calculation you will increase the number of orders they have by one and not decrease them. demo test is to get an idea of how the server speed ,smoothness is and not to just be on the same server. Do you test drive a car and order the same one used for testing or a similar one ?? get your facts straight.

Sorry we are not on the same page then.

I hold my position, to know what I get before I buy.

(Re: pending orders, I believe they can sort it out & get back to me.. but they don't )
And your analogy abt the car doesnt fit in. The servers they have doesn't necessarily have the same specs. That why we need demo.

Last edited:
Yes you surely need to know to know what you buy and I see RDAHeaven has clarified it

"I am glad you liked our demo, But as discussed in ticket we cannot guarantee a slot in any particular server. We have many servers and we will give you slot in the least busy one. Rest assured you will always get more or atleast whatever mentioned on our website or this thread NEVER less than that.

Regards "

The server may not have the same specs if he hes written you will get what the specs that's mentioned in cart then what is the issue? If they don't do that after you order you always have the option of asking for a refund. But I don't understand your "getting the same server as the demo" thing as its the same as demanding the same car while ordering on which you test drove.

Problem is the server that I demo is not what mentioned in cart.

So let me demo the server that's written in the cart. As simple as that.

Well, I consider myself lucky not to get into the mess...

Next time dont need to offer demo.

Thank you for trying our demo but it looks like your expectations are beyond what we can offer. So please look for another provider since we cannot offer you our services.

Have a nice day

EDIT: Performance Restored!

I am glad your issues was solved, If you ever need anything feel free to ask us anytime.

WOWWeekend Deal

1TB Disk Space
Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 (2x4 x 3.70Ghz)
32GB DDR3 RAM
Hardware Raid 0
Windows Server 2008 Standard R2 SP1 (x64)
1Gbps Connection
Servers location: London, UK
$35/Month Lifetime
Order

Discount code : extended.50off

offer valid till 9 June 2013 23:59:59 BST or until stock lasts. Only 5 slots!

Regards

RDAHeaven someone downloading full 1gbps.....

capturewrjg4.png

Sometimes when many users starts downloading/uploading at the same time than full 1Gbit connection can get limited. It is very unlikely that a single user can utilize full 1Gbit connection since there are not much applications which can do this. This is a shared environment and everyone gets equal share in our servers if you start download when Network is at 100% you will get your fare share of connection. And when network is not much in use you can utilize as much as available until some other user also tries using it, than you both will get 50% of available network.

Will Starter plans be back in stock any time soon?

UK starter pack is back in stock.

WOWWeekend Deal

1TB Disk Space
Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 (2x4 x 3.70Ghz)
32GB DDR3 RAM
Hardware Raid 0
Windows Server 2008 Standard R2 SP1 (x64)
1Gbps Connection
Servers location: London, UK
$35/Month Lifetime
Order

Discount code : extended.50off

offer valid till 9 June 2013 23:59:59 BST or until stock lasts. ONLY 2 SLOTS LEFT!

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back