RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello RDAHeaven,

If I pay via webmoney I send just 25$?

Yes thats right.

These guys continue to impress me.

I had a little problem with a program not installing, and although they had a slight problem with it also, they never gave up, and resolved it very speedily.

If this is the kind of thing you are looking for, you don't need a demo of their services, just pay the money and be dazzled.

Thanks for the review.

WOWWeekend Deal

VERY LIMITED STOCK

250GB Disk Space
Intel Xeon E5-2430 (12 Cores | 24 Threads)
96GB DDR3 RAM
SSD + HDD
Hardware Raid 0
Windows Server 2008 Enterprises R2 SP1 (x64)
1Gbps Connection
Encoding Allowed
Servers location: London, UK
$25 First month, $60 from Second
Order
Discount code : "encoders.weekend"

Offer valid till 12 May 2013, 23:59:59 Or until stock Lasts.

FREE REGISTERED/PREMIUM ZOOM UPLOADER WITH BASIC AND ABOVE PLANS WITH ANY RDA!

Regards

As expected another great and tempting offer from you rdaheaven. one slot is definitely mine.... How long will it take to setup. I want you to cancel my current rdp and give me this one. One more thing my paypal account is blocked so can you take direct credit card payment?

As expected another great and tempting offer from you rdaheaven. one slot is definitely mine.... How long will it take to setup. I want you to cancel my current rdp and give me this one. One more thing my paypal account is blocked so can you take direct credit card payment?

After ordering PM me your order number I will process it as fast as I can. We can cancel your current RDP and credit you amount for remaining days of your service and after that you can buy Mega encoder package. Currently we only accept Paypal, payza, webmoney and libertyreserve. You can use your Credit Card at Paypal as a guest or at payza.

Very few slots left for Mega Encoder. Grab your slot while deal is valid. offer valid till tomorrow or until stock lasts.

Regards

View Ticket #727065

that is happening because I have had 2 days without using the rdp and they told me that I would change and so far nothing

Last edited:
After ordering PM me your order number I will process it as fast as I can. We can cancel your current RDP and credit you amount for remaining days of your service and after that you can buy Mega encoder package. Currently we only accept Paypal, payza, webmoney and libertyreserve. You can use your Credit Card at Paypal as a guest or at payza.

Very few slots left for Mega Encoder. Grab your slot while deal is valid. offer valid till tomorrow or until stock lasts.

Regards

Dude, what about me? Im waiting for activation more than 24hrs. You told me that server configuration is in progress, how long can that take?

My current RDP have only 8 days left so I ordered without credit. I will use both RDPs together. Thanks for the awesome offer and your continues great support.

Order # 1241452568

Activate asap..........

Dude, what about me? Im waiting for activation more than 24hrs. You told me that server configuration is in progress, how long can that take?

My current RDP have only 8 days left so I ordered without credit. I will use both RDPs together. Thanks for the awesome offer and your continues great support.

Order # 1241452568

Activate asap..........

Order #5383165369

waiting for activation:)

Sorry to say but new orders activation is taking longer than usual because our Data center failed to deliver the server to us in promised time. We are expecting the server in some hours and we will activate all accounts as soon as it arrives, once again apologies for delay in service setup.

Regards

Sorry to say but new orders activation is taking longer than usual because our Data center failed to deliver the server to us in promised time. We are expecting the server in some hours and we will activate all accounts as soon as it arrives, once again apologies for delay in service setup.

Regards

No problem dear RDAHeaven/Markus... Thanks for your great service and support but just keep me posted about it. I am planning to put on some encoding jobs before going to sleep.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

@iAmDjmAd I agree with you man, they are very good and understating people, real pros....

please be patient RDAHeaven guys are real pro.. your accounts will be active promptly

Thanks for the support.

please give me demo :)

I will send you demo in 2 hours currently we are busy configuring a new server.

No problem dear RDAHeaven/Markus... Thanks for your great service and support but just keep me posted about it. I am planning to put on some encoding jobs before going to sleep.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

@iAmDjmAd I agree with you man, they are very good and understating people, real pros....

Hello,

Order No. #501826

Thank you in advance.

Hi.

Order Number: 2130338674

when will you send the data.

thanks...

I am glad to tell all of you that the new server is finally ready, We are just installing the default softwares now. You all can expect your account within next 1 hour.

Regards

Thanks for the support.

I am glad to tell all of you that the new server is finally ready, We are just installing the default softwares now. You all can expect your account within next 1 hour.

Regards

that happened already happened more than 1 hour of the report of the new server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back