RDABOx.com-150Gb-1Tb HD,2xE5-2670/E3-1230,32/64GB Ram,1Gbps RDP from $9/Month(EU/NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much dose this cost?

Our new server Config:-
Hexa Core 2.20Ghz HT (E5-2430)
=)96GB DDR3 ECC Memory=)
4 x 2TB SAS 7,200 RPM (for optimum performance )
H710p Raid Controller with BBU - Raid 0
1Gbps Full duplex

Having been subscribed for few months, I like and recommend RDAbox services. Server speed & uptime is not bad.
Though Support is a bit lacking, imo.
Would have been great if there's an improvement in that area.

Losers ....will you guys even give me the RDP login details or do i need to guess it ? It has been 4 days now and i am still waiting f or your 1 hour to end ...(which was the time you had told me will take to setup the new server)...then your servers went offline ..Well sad story..

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Ok , so i tried guessing the RDP login details , and none of my 10001 guesses work , so it would be really kind and generous of you my lord to send me the RDP details ,which i bought 4 days ago ...

sudden server migration? no prior notice.. :o

looks like the speed has even decreased? :facepalm:

new server also has conflicting login problem (with other users in server)... :sleeping:

thanks for the experience.

Sorry for trouble, We really had some problems in real life. And our support staffs were not looking after the Companies.

We know all our valuable clients had to suffer a lot due to this, but from now on i will be taking care of everything .

Kindly Allow me 12 Hours To fix every single issue, and whatever problems you faced or facing kindly create a support ticket regarding it.

I assure you Everything will be fixed.

Regards

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

why is your support bad? i open ticket before 2 weeks and nothing

We are stopping our Service , Server will be up till your Due dates. For any support kindly PM me.

We have some internal Problem with Admins, so we are closing the company .

We will ask The moderators to close our thread, in few days, once the term of all our clients completed.

Note: We are not running out , You will get what you have paid for, If you have some problems kindly PM me, Before opening any dispute in Paypal.

Regards

We are stopping our Service , Server will be up till your Due dates. For any support kindly PM me.

We have some internal Problem with Admins, so we are closing the company .

We will ask The moderators to close our thread, in few days, once the term of all our clients completed.

Note: We are not running out , You will get what you have paid for, If you have some problems kindly PM me, Before opening any dispute in Paypal.

Regards
it's bad news
your server speed is very good
what's happen to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back