Status
Not open for further replies.

derron1

WARNING....
worst hosting ever, within 24hrs of purchasing a resseller account i experience downtime for a whole day(24hr+) and since its been back up ive been unable to acces my whm(4days now)
youve been warned...

10 comments
Actually you're find it's something to do with the OVH datacenter, afew sites that i know of who host with OVH ( not RDA ) have been down allday.

Clearly no one reads the emails then?
Its got nothing to do with that i receive a message saying he will deal withit when he get back from his trip,i replied to him telling him about his poor customer service
and heres his new excuse "RDAHosting is being merged with another company so offshore server is down till its moved, this should be done soon."

Read this:

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=4278

last pages.

I want a refund (will never happen)

Firstly my site has a downtime of below 40%.

They keep saying we are migrating blah blah, im gay etc... making theese lame excuses, overselling and they lei and customer support is horrible.

Search on google, there is loads of threads on complaints and RDA is banned from most forums.

I recommend you put and encourage a paypal dispute immedatly and get everyone to do this, it will look bad for them on paypal.

I got an account with RDA same thing happened to me they say crap like migrating moving blah blah blah, i opened a dispute case in paypal to get my money back! so if everyone else does it we can all get our money back because it shows what rda are doing to its clients, like 007warez said it will look really bad for them.

Friend of mine had the same problem with them. I told him to open a paypal dispute then come to me for free hosting. -_-

please note most host think OVH allow warez its wrong one good complaint your box will be just unplugged :( and as it cheap many people tend to buy server and sell seed box / unlimited bandwidth packages , but continuing accounts is in hands of GOD at ovh :D

i bought hosting with RDAhosting and I was experiencing alot of downtime. So I asked for the hosting plan to be terminated. They did, but I really dont know why they still keep sending me invoices saying that I have to pay for the next month and all that. Its really getting annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back