Dedicated RapidSpeeds.com - 100Mbps/1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers, From £95 (NL & US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehe.. i'm here bro... :D nothing trouble with all my server.. hihhi.. :) all working very perfect.... :D

lol.... Hello bud ;) imagine me getting you mixed up with someone else :facepalm: terrible! haha

Just made my order

Order Number: 1443424308

Waiting for my server details

Welcome to RapidSpeeds :) Anything I can ever do to help let me know!

Corong -corong :D

ooo, corong? :o

:D

What a silly way to ask a question...

Why don't you go ask one of the 40+ seedbox companies we have as clients - there is no problems with our 'torrent speeds' at all...

If you are experiencing problems, could be disk related, could be dirty fibre, could be a number of things; however I would advise you to open a ticket to our Support Department with some more information than that and someone will take a look :)

purchased semi dedicated but not working

Hi

i purchased a NL semi dedicated Product/Package: S-500

after purchase i received all my details instantly but the details are not working

when ever i try to connect they said Could not connect to server

my invoice number is : 26048

i just submit a ticket also

ticket number is : Ticket ID: 986907

i try to contact with you on skype but no reply :S

waiting for your reply

Dude, rapidspeeds have over 1400 server which means hundreds if not thousand of clients. The fact that you see like 10-20 or even 50 ppl complaining here doesn't mean anything. Most of the issues are getting fixed anyway and there will always be those who will keep complaining no matter what. Let's not add the fact that many ppl come here to complain before even opening a ticket in their website.

For the record, i browsed through the 10 last pages and the only thing i found were like 5-6 ppl having issues which were eventually resolved. If that's what you call "many complaints" then ok, be my guest. ;)

Why the rapidspeeds, but next month I plan to use his services.
Why now many complaints from their customers?

I don't see any of these complaints, All I see if more new orders every day :)

People tend to open a ticket here two minutes after they have opened a ticket on our system - the turnaround time for answered tickets is 4hrs.

Regardless, you know what they say... any advertisement is good advertisement :)

Dude, rapidspeeds have over 1400 server which means hundreds if not thousand of clients.

For the record, i browsed through the 10 last pages and the only thing i found were like 5-6 ppl having issues which were eventually resolved. If that's what you call "many complaints" then ok, be my guest. ;)

Exactly! Thank you very much for pointing this out, we appreciate it.

We work very hard to keep building our business and attracting more customers whilst keeping the current ones happy... and it's not an easy job, but I think our growth pattern speaks for itself :)

Last edited:
To all RapidSpeeds customers and all those who have messaged me privately asking questions. I'm no longer a part of RapidSpeeds so I can't be answering any questions regarding their services. Please Direct all your questions towards Darren Since I'm not using this account anymore I will be closing it. Thank you for your support, to RapidSpeeds and my work. I wish RapidSpeeds all the best for the future.

I guess you got lucky... because i haven't gotten a real response about my server that i bought from them since 8-29 it's a damn shame you have to hunt people down after you spent your money....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back