Dedicated RapidSpeeds.com - 100Mbps/1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers, From £95 (NL & US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke to a Live Chat agent, who told me that is the current size of the network (so smaller than leaseweb) - but like them, the network is scalable and can be expanded at any given moment, as all resources are there.

Hi Werewolf,

You would get it on Monday (within 72hours), we are just configuring the racks (although, there is only 17 servers left now, and with our article on filesharefreak, they are selling fast).

This is a dedicated server, so you need a dedicated windows server licence.

Windows Web (remote desktop) is only £10.99
Windows Standard (remote desktop) is only £19.99

So this is 200mbps guaranteed and 1gbit burstable?
Might want to mention it in the first post no?

I had to find out on filesharingtalk

as you mentioned in your own site , the servers gonna roll out from 11th , and you said pre order has priority ,
but online support is offline since 11th

Hello,

We are not ignoring anyone - we have posted on our forums, and in our IRC channel.

We have all the servers, but there is an issue with EvoSwitch/Leaseweb/HP - as the servers will not install anything except CentOS.

This issue will be resolved, and customers will have their servers within 24hours - we guarantee these servers are worth the wait, if anyone wants a full refund please come see the Live Chat department or open a ticket.

Screenshots as promised:

Email 1
delay.png

Email 2
delay2.png

We are losing alot of money with these servers not being given to new clients, so trust us when we say we will find the quickest solution ASAP. Right now an Engineer is installing the servers from CD-ROM whilst they wait on a response from HP, so the servers will start being sent out.

These are HP's latest range of server (brand new) - this is why there is no documentation or if anyone else has experienced it with these machines - this is very expensive equipment as you can probably well tell, so not your average user has them.

Kind Regards,

Darren H

-
RapidSpeeds Sales Department.
http://rapidspeeds.com/
-

No, at their forum they said ( after the DC issues ) 24h.
But now they edited it to 48h.
Though it also says that the issues are resolved..

edit after 12hours:
Got my server details.

It seems Rapidspeeds got flooded with orders due to the FSF article. Anyhow, I wish Rapidspeeds the best. The free setup of torrent webgui's, OS, FTP, and VNC (paid option) for users is pretty nifty. And their support, despite being under a heavy workload, answered my inquiries thoroughly.

I signed up with varsbox. I couldn't wait 72 hours (as quoted by a support ticket) to get an account on a semidedicated 1Gbit 4-user box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back