Dedicated RapidSpeeds.com - 100Mbps/1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers, From £95 (NL & US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There TOS is going to hit them hard if so many ded servers are down.

That would be hard for them to take out of pocket if they came back up.

Customer shall also be entitled to a pro-rata refund of any
Fees attributable to the interrupted or inoperable Service(s) in an amount
determined by multiplying the fixed monthly, recurring Fees (if any) for the
interrupted or inoperable Service(s) by the ratio that the number of consecutive
hours of inoperability bears to 720 hours (for the purpose of this computation,
each month is deemed to have 720 hours).

Request To all Moderators to take an action for this issue. We all are facing this problem with no solution. If they have gone then help us to give back our money and data also. Nothing we now have to do except seeing all these comments. ;(

In days we will launch a fully new site of hostingflame.org and we are France ovh resellers so we can give all our customers unmetered traffic, we will launch really nice prices from leaseweb too if you need anything ;).
wtf dude, stop promoting your own services here :facepalm:

Request To all Moderators to take an action for this issue. We all are facing this problem with no solution. If they have gone then help us to give back our money and data also. Nothing we now have to do except seeing all these comments. ;(
Moderators here can't do anything man. What you expect them to do? They're kind enough to keep this hottest thread in wJ opened so that we can keep each other informed

Moderators here can't do anything man. What you expect them to do? They're kind enough to keep this hottest thread in wJ opened so that we can keep each other informed
I don't know what i am saying and what is happening... Still not slept..... I am in a great tension.. I think all are in a great tension..... ;(

How the fuck i should not drag you in this ? when i paided you idiot for my VPS... do you remember? in fact i have deal with you and no with rapidspeeds!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back