Status
Not open for further replies.
my account was locked because too many IP addresses were used (remote upload), but I sent them an email and had it unlocked.

duhh! the most popular host service locking up accounts, what are reasons ? well in my side, i have given up using here as a backup, coz deleting my files after 30 days, and as a free user, there is no more reason to use this host. i think they are just forcing people to buy the rapids, i dont know why still some uppers upping here na?. just for good? :facepalm:

Rapidshare replied to my email:
Hello,

We have been informed that you violated our terms of use by distributing
copyrighted data (for example music or movies) through RapidShare.

In case of a violation of our terms of use, we reserve the right to close your
account, block access and delete accounts with all content

Accounts which have been blocked for this reason will not be restored.
In your own best interest, we strongly recommend that you make sure to avoid
copyright infringements in the future.

Best regards,
RapidShare AG - Anti-Abuse Team

One question about rapidshare.

Lets suppose i have 100 files in rapidshare. How can i select all of these files without having to choose them one by one using Ctrl butoon+left click?

I mean if i mean in the official site of rapidshare in my account. I press filemanager and there i have lets say 100 files. How can i select all of them instantly so as toget their links for example? That's what i meant above :)

Just want to ask this

I have a rs premium account with backups, files never shared to any forum just for backup purposes. And they will only be used when my files from rapidgator gets deleted. I even wait for few days before I remote upload the RS links on RG. But I want to create another RS account the free one and would like to remote rs links there too from my main rs backup account. My question is if my files get deleted on my second rs account, the free one. Will the files on the main rs backup account gets deleted as well?. I just want my backup account to be safe so I want to share RS links with a second account.

Hope you get the scenario

Thanks

ok got the scenario after reading 3-4 times

if u share RS links from any account and a specific file get's reported the file afterwards is blacklisted and marked from all rs accounts to be removed...... premium or not. md5 hash or whatever is called.

why u need a 2nd rs account??

is useless as long as u have rapidPRO in the 1st account. Also, do not remote all at once since rapidshare marks IP DL overload and might account get locked. you can but better transfer day to day to rapidgator.

backup means backup no sharing allowed only DL yourself or transfer/ru and archiving purposes ;)

thanks for the fast response broadcast

i plan to use a 2nd rs account for the purpose of sharing rs links that also on my backup account but since you said that once the file is blacklisted it will be removed from all rs accounts then i won't share rs links anymore lol

also about the IP DL overload? any estimated number of files / size per day? to avoid the account to get locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back