Rapidshare ain't givin $ anymore :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
115 comments
meh warez isnt suppose to be about making money anyway,is about file sharing

+10
uploading is supposed to be a way to share what you got from private trackers etc,helping 1* and 2* site, no about money

if you need money go and find a real job ;)

meh warez isnt suppose to be about making money anyway,is about file sharing

Exactly. It's only recently file hosts started paying and this formed a new breed of money hungry uploaders. This will bring back the real uploaders who upload for the community rather than for money.
This whole thing of paying uploaders too is a bit ridiculous. Charging for uploading when people have being doing it for free for years is a joke.

end rant

ah I fell better now :)

I agree with Mr Happy it was all about money which is not how its suppose to be this is great news for me means when i see an uploader they are not just in it for money

agree also with Happy all these file hosting sites should stop offering money now,and teh scene could make a comeback to what it once was then.. File sharing,not about how much money you can make

I have never uploaded for money, i do it because i <3 warez and enjoy screwing over the government. :)
I agree that a lot of noobs registered here and their first post was to upload for $$. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back