Rapidshare ain't givin $ anymore :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
RS just give up... Even with payout they still lost traffic/user. They will drop even faster with this.

72878203795590980076.png

99034159840208449508.png

When the line meet... HF will be primary link on katz.

07647338063576895770.png

Won't be long now.

I do mail rapidshare few days ago, and today i got this :) this mean last month Reward Payoff request will be processed !! :P

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Of course all previously ordered pay-offs will be processed as promised.

Also keep in mind that Rapidshare.com will continue to release new features
and benefits for all customers. Be assured that the future will bring many
upgrades and innovations.

Greedy greedy uploaders lol.... who cares if RS dont pay cash.. i wish none of the file hosting sites started offering cash,kinda wrecking teh scene completly with all the upload to make money people only in it now (well not all,but many).what ever happened to Sharing for the rep only?

lucky, as i got payed on 28th Jan with 330Euro, while they discontinued the program from 29th.

but now i will sell the premium account for 5$. ;)

Selling accounts will not help us :(. Everyone is selling. We can not sell accounts at the moment. Rapidshare must do something about this situation...

hey guys i made my payout on 28th jan in the evening near about at 6 so are there any chances that i will get my payout??

So what. No extra money. Fuck it. I can make my own money. I take a shit in a cup, find some random drunk hot bitch and have her eat it and post it online. I'll get some donations off of it and become rich fast! Plus...I'll possibly get a law suit because I made someone under the influence eat my shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back