RapidPoints and RapidDonations to be discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only good for people downloading 1GB or less p/day.
That's 15 Euro p/year... which is cheaper, everything else seems to
be very expensive.

lol
it`s really awsome for downloaders that RS will be less popularity, their download limits are crazy...
imo other hosts will rule the world and that`s awsome info.
now katz should find good and trusted hoster....

rs rewards

They are changing their system, as per latest news: "In future, the costs for RapidShare accounts will no longer be tiered according to time period; instead there will be five packages with differing features."

So maybe now they will start rewarding their users with new currency "Rapids"

as they said:
"Clearly, we would like to continue rewarding customers who recruit new clients. As soon as we have developed a new reward programme, we will of course contact you immediately to provide more details."

i admit that i like RS, cuz they are speedy, professional and of course the champions so far.

otherwise MU FTW

The end is very near

bhycxv.jpg

I hate the new rule. It's a fuckin drop, no more unlimited storage. For unlimited, we got to shell unlimited money.. ha funny RS, yes they've turned out to be. 50GB storage, come on Jeezzz..

Are they trying to stop warez uploads? who will upload home videos and funny vintage this and that.... You RS are losers.

Just so you guys know, the "trick" to generate a 1-year premium account so that you get 7300 Rapids (i.e. converting remaining days -> Rapids) does NOT work. Generating a 1-year premium account now (I just now generated a few) only gives you 6000 Rapids :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back