RapidPlayer.org | Get paid up to $3 / 1000 views. No uploading needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tonim

i can assure you that we are tracking each and every views correctly. you will only get paid for the views that are completed at least 75% and the original file size is over 50Mb

This was pretty decent when it started, currently almost most of my viewers complained of insane wait times for viewing slots.

I read all this thread, I really want to use ur site on mine.
But have some questions first.
- Do you have an estimate time when you get the embed function working?
It were really good for you because we as uploader needs to pay 5$ monthly to get embed code.
- I want to try the api
- What about the subtitles function?
- When pay per sale will works?
- What payment proccesor are accepted, check the latest news about paypal and filehost.

Thanks for all, and very good site you have, really innovative

Last edited:
have in your account payment method payza. a is now worth waiting for paypal. payment has already ordered, paypal account, I do not. What to do?

yoda_understand_you.jpg

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Hi guys, good news. We finally finished the paid embed function and in the last phase of testing it. It should be released by tomorrow or Friday

All payments for last week were processed on Monday, please post screenshot if you got paid and have a spare second

@bluefrogx about the "insane" waiting times: we are really sorry about that but it happened only for a couple of hours. It takes some time to our system to scale up when our traffic raises too fast

@nkrc10 to answer your questions:
- embed function will work by tomorrow or Friday. but its still only available for premium users
- api documentation will be up on the site with the tomorrow's release
- subtitles and pps functions are still work in progress. not sure we even want to do pps
- currently we accept premium payments through avangate (paypal and all major credit cards) so we are confident not getting banned. currently we do pay out with paypal (alertpay / payza is paused at the moment but will be added back soon)

@anton don't understand a single sentence you are saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back