Status
Not open for further replies.

hostlooker

Banned
Banned
may go back to hostingflame due to found out moreleech will run soon if thats true i dnt know

my budget $5 must have working premium plugins like moreleech or leafleech had

might stay with hostingflame as no one can beat them so for

Last edited:
12 comments
Checkout filecloud.io premium, not only you get good filelocker service but its importer is great and supports 36 sites as of today
2shared.com
4shared.com
allmyvideos.net
bayfiles.com
bitshare.com
crocko.com
dailymotion.com
extabit.com
filebox.com
filefactory.com
filepost.com
filerio.in
filerose.com
fileswap.com
freakshare.com
hipfile.com
hotfile.com
jumbofiles.com
lumfile.com
mediafire.com
megashares.com
netload.in
putlocker.com
rapidgator.net
rapidshare.com
ryushare.com
scribd.com
sendspace.com
slingfile.com
turbobit.net
uploading.com
ultramegabit.com
uload.to
uploadjet.net
uptobox.com
youtube.com

Its not yet another shitty leech service run by script kiddies who get their hands on rapidleech

It depends whether you are downloading as premium user or free i suppose, and whether it belongs to a premium user or not if downloading as free, also some servers are in europe (amsterdam and ovh i think) and somewhere in US, in short i don't know i am happy so far, heres a file from my account:

h**p://filecloud.io/50y2uo1h/openSUSE-12.2-GNOME-LiveCD-i686.iso

edit: Theres also zevera.com who are good but its more of a "debrid" type site where the download starts immediately and not a "leech" type system where the file is saved onto servers disk for later downloading (or uploading)

Last edited:
use Leafleech, it's the best :)
try and feel it, may be there thread is closed here but not their site...

offtopic:
we're able to stop the water flowing from tap, but not from cloud..

[mod]Moreleech/Leafleech/SparklingHost/LeechJungle/newrapidleech - All under investigation, we advise users to use the services with caution , update will be provided soon

Update: we have undeniable proof that bistarito@mustafirboy hacked heart_tracker's WJ account/extabit account and emails, by logging in from the same RapidSwitch server, that got used to post crap to administration, and respected members with heart_trackers account.Purpose of this was to get heart_tracker banned from here, and silence him, because he was too loud for them. Further investigation lead us to conclusion that x7x (moreleech) and bistarito are either same person, or friends who are working together. We have proofs that show they are same person, under 2 services, and actually previously banned member BiGG_BoSS. All evidence is available to staff, everyone agreed on this.

We advise our users, that since those two services operate in such way, to change their passwords on their mail accoints, or any other account where they used same ID/password like with these two services. Also, do not renew accounts with these scammers.

We advise everyone that is currently a client of moreleech/leafleech/newrapidleech/SparklingHost/LeechJungle to chargeback immediately and to look for a different service provider as we are sure that they will attempt to make a run for it (with YOUR money)[/mod]

ye im using them but i noticed on hostingflame and moreleech extabit doesnt download after a certain time

might just get filecloud.io i got a free trial and it is decent

only problem i told them is i found 3 providers that wont download like uploading.net but ryushare and netload and extabit download fine as they the most ones i seem to use anyway

staying with moreleech due to filecloud do max download of 1gb a file

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back