Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I wonder where this idea came from? :)

Glad to see something happening.

As I said in my proposition, I'd very much like to run the community around this mod. One of the things that's so fucked about RapidLeech at the moment is it's mess of a forum, and while ItLeech is certainly much better, it isn't structured as a community-based area, and has some areas that could be much better organized (completely understandable, takes a compulsive personality to do).

I've just recently gotten another forum up and running that (among other things) has or will have in the next week the mods I've noticed the RapidLeech project (and the project I proposed) would need. I think folding this project into that forum could be a very interesting/beneficial relationship for the two, but if we feel it has to be separate we can do that too!

Hope to hear from you!
-Maverick

Last edited:
sorry before, why do I attach RL mod 5 + plugin does not work? if I can get a finished script popup. because I am blind to the script. and to nyeting RL where? no panel

This things are made

* Auto rar and unrar
* Download from almost all common filehosts
* Upload 2 FS and FSO
* Auto Rename
* delet after upload.

Ps. Looking a for a design. As it is open source. Um not in a mood to spend money :P

im really interested....even though i got something of my own but still i might give this a try :D

good luck sakib

i can suggest u contact Claw for designing...hes a really good guy...im sure hed help u out if u just add his name in the credits...

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back