RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rapid, I have just registered and filled informations,i want to chose pay per download plan but i can not find it. How can I chose or the default is pay per download plan?
And in File manager, I think you should put "search" tool like other filehost, that thing will help us find my files more easy.
thank you !

Last edited:
magictaxi, thank's for the tip, we will try to add "search" feature :)
You can't switch to PPS plan instantly, you have to work a little bit on a PPD plan, this is a security measure. If everything is OK, we will swap your plan asap ;)

Guys, we're working 24 hours a day and trying to deliver new features to you asap, but except WJ inquiries we receive a lot of tickets on RG, so a huge work is done, but you don't see it.
Please, stay patient, wait for new hardware and it will get better and faster after.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

And a trouble is I can see any files after my uploading finished. I must wait for a long time to se it, or if unlucky, I can not see it. please check it, my ID: 21665
I have waited for over 3 hours, but I still do not see my files. I am using FTP cute
Thank you RG.

Important News!
Due to the big popularity of our service, currently a huge number of files is being uploaded to our servers, and because of the late delivery of new equipment, servers simply runs out of space to store files. This forces us to ask you to pause uploading files over the weekend, while the supplier will get new hardware to us.
In the future we will try to avoid similar situations. We did not expect that the service will cause such a stir.
There is nothing to worry about, file downloads are counting as usuall and payments will be delivered in time!
Sorry for the inconvenience. Best regards, RapidGator.net team.

disable 'remote' option or add some limits to remote ..like example 100 GB a day or something..
rly remote can kill any host..
tons of TB files .:)

i think there is problem with stats/
like in last 2 days i had rly low downloads..
+ of corse problems with upload (i know about news)
but we will have any bonus for time - we cant use host..and make moneys?

fiqsik, can't find your login, please PM it to me :)
Unfortunatly, we can't give you a bonus, we're working hard to fix the delay, which was caused not by us... You won't see such troubles in future. Service's popularity was a big surprise for us.

asskickar, no problems ;)

proboc, news! ))) Please wait untill hardware installation finishes, thanks!

Colamix, sorry, but we can't at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back