Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing i never understood with this host is why i have to earn $10 then go PPS they suppose to be happy i want PPS and don't want money from the downloads that generates no money for them don't really get it people

We'll pay with webmoney later today or on Friday.

the thing i never understood with this host is why i have to earn $10 then go PPS they suppose to be happy i want PPS and don't want money from the downloads that generates no money for them don't really get it people

So we can see that you are not a carder.

@Arny89 @sICLEr
Rebills-
When a premium user who bought premium through your link decides to continue the premium status for the next month too and pays 10$ again in order to do so, you get 50% of it.

@NewRapidGator
Thanks for the payment at an unexpected time.

i am thinking of working with rapidgator on PPS...already made an account and sent them screenshot of my previous earnings on another filehost...i just have a question for someone here who works on PPS....are your sales influenced by the fact they are not working with paypal as a payment method? because i am a bit worried about that....and generally....are they paying in time? thank you in advance

Last edited:
i am thinking of working with rapidgator on PPS...already made an account and sent them screenshot of my previous earnings on another filehost...i just have a question for someone here who works on PPS....are your sales influenced by the fact they are not working with paypal as a payment method? because i am a bit worried about that....and generally....are they paying in time? thank you in advance

no one here want to give me some answers?...

they pay in time usually, sometimes with 1 day delay

im on pps, but sorry i cant tell u how much influenced they are not working with PP as payment method, since i have no data to compare with other hosts. this is is only host im on PPS. you on PPS on other host? how many sales per download u get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back