Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't made a decision.
At least I still have DepositFiles for PPD, but it's not suitable to every uploader.
It depends on what files you are sharing.

Now I'm considering File4Sharing, FileReactor, and Lumfile.
I guess you already know there are some negative evaluations about them, so I'm hesitating.

I recommend you Filereactor, best it is...

Hi NewRapidGator,

When server PR 26 counting issues will be fixed?

Mswt7.jpg

Im50x.jpg

i'm not a Rapidgator fan, but guys please stop saying RG cheats. because this is business, a filehost business is a GAME! they need to play between PPD users, don't blame the host just because they change the rate and they are now starting to cheat. i personally blame those PPD people who are not producing sales and they earned 40-50$ a day using multiposter and spamming forums and blogs. If you guys are not feeling good anymore here at RG, just leave. i haven't upload anything since the after the downtime, i still generate rebills and i'm very thankful for that, if i were you guys, just leave RG and exert your effort to other host that you think you will be productive.

what is really bothering me, even more than cheating or bug issues, that NewRapidGator ignoring us, never talk to us, never answer any questions.

So, why is this thread for???

a shit filehost.....

what is really bothering me, even more than cheating or bug issues, that NewRapidGator ignoring us, never talk to us, never answer any questions.

So, why is this thread for???

For another host.Re-start it.BrothersB超)

i'm not a Rapidgator fan, but guys please stop saying RG cheats. because this is business, a filehost business is a GAME! they need to play between PPD users, don't blame the host just because they change the rate and they are now starting to cheat. i personally blame those PPD people who are not producing sales and they earned 40-50$ a day using multiposter and spamming forums and blogs. If you guys are not feeling good anymore here at RG, just leave. i haven't upload anything since the after the downtime, i still generate rebills and i'm very thankful for that, if i were you guys, just leave RG and exert your effort to other host that you think you will be productive.

I am/was a PPS user and got cheated on so......

almost 3000 DLs passed by and still no sales lol, this is started being ridiculous. and i dont use mirrors.... most of the stuff is uniq or rare. im out til sunday, good luck to u all

wSoz9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back