Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't trust Paypal guys. Paypal has already turned into a big SCAM now by limiting/freezing and suspending all the major filehosts accounts.

I would only suggest is to get everything outside from US. Don't use any service from US even a domain. stay in offshore and do business in offshore.

I'm on pps, and i see the nuùber of counted sales
for exemple at the statistics i see 2, and when i click to see the files that bring sells, i see 4 files with different amounts, and it stay only 2 counted until the end of the day!!

Did you receive any rebill those days?
The files associated with rebills are also viewed under 'Premium Sale Statistics'. At least that's what happens in my case.

Don't trust Paypal guys. Paypal has already turned into a big SCAM now by limiting/freezing and suspending all the major filehosts accounts.

I would only suggest is to get everything outside from US. Don't use any service from US even a domain. stay in offshore and do business in offshore.

amen to that, but the thing is compare to Hotfile, RG is at amateur stage as a filehost. I'm just curious regarding on how hotfile continues to use paypal as a payment gateway. As we all know, they were being accused as the very known copyright offender for the past few months, and yet they still operating as of this moment. :D

amen to that, but the thing is compare to Hotfile, RG is at amateur stage as a filehost. I'm just curious regarding on how hotfile continues to use paypal as a payment gateway. As we all know, they were being accused as the very known copyright offender for the past few months, and yet they still operating as of this moment. :D

This is not just one single host called hotfile which is alive using paypal without any problem. Look at Rapidshare also.Rapidshare is still alive and why the hell paypal is not doing anything to them? It looks like paypal love them. This is all bullshit because Paypal is actually from US and those two hosts including their servers are also from US..

Just look at Megaupload as an example. Megaupload had a server in US but the owner was actually from New Zealand so they busted him/his mansion/his assets everything you name it. US Govt are not trust worthy in internet world now. They just fuck people who are from offshore and doing business in onshore.

Now this is a right time we should wake our asses up and decide where to start and do business or else we will be keep getting fucked by US Morons again and again..

I am telling you guys US will suffer a lot in future when there will be no profit from tourism..US economy is also going down day by day.People are now starting to understand what is right and what is wrong.This is internet freedom we are talking here and US can't mess with us like this..

Hello,
From yesterday, when i am trying to Remote Upload from RapidLeech and input the link then its showing wait please.....

and i am waiting....

upload not possible///

Does anybody facing same problem like me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back