Status
Not open for further replies.
bye bye :) pigsonic better than rapidgator !

You humiliated Pigsonic my friend.:facepalm:

Nothing is better than rapidgator , it's like work for free :facepalm:

Where are you fucking oldrapidgator :facepalm:

You did it and you hid :facepalm:

Last edited:
your problems of zero files count & delete files still not fix yet, and you decide to low half of the PPD rates?
it is better to provide a stable system first....
i use rg for only about 10days, though it would be a good PPD host, too bad.

You humiliated Pigsonic my friend.:facepalm:

Nothing is better than rapidgator , it's like work for free :facepalm:

Where are you fucking oldrapidgator :facepalm:

You did it and you hid :facepalm:

I got my payment 8-)

ZcQMq.jpg

this PPD rate are so bad I just to get more than 4 dollars average from 1mb to 50mb files this rates are stupid, I think I'll start looking for a new filehost

Hi,

We offer two forms of cooperation to all partners:
1) Pay per download rate: up to 15$ per 100 Downloads
2) Pay per sale (PPS):
No limits, you will receive 50% of the premium account cost, and 50% of its subsequent rebills

Site owners receive up to 15% of the premium account cost.
Referal-owners will receive 20% of the refferal's profit.

For affiliates with big ammount of traffic, we can always discuss the individual rates.

Payouts are weekly for the previous week. Settlement Day - Thursday, minimum payout - 15 $ (PayPal, Webmoney).
You need to enter payout details in your account to become active affiliate.
http://rapidgator.net/settings/payment

Most popular ways to upload files - the web, via FTP, remote upload, are availiable for partners.

You can view Our Current PPD tariffs here: http://rapidgator.net/article/resource
1) Pay per download rate: up to 15$ per 100 Downloads

waaaaw so gooood 15$ per 100 downloads I will be rich jajajajajajaja

Rapid I ask two things,

Honesty: Do not say that all is well with the counts, rather than to specify which servers and even if they do not know 15,24,26,27 count and advise us to remove the files that go there and give us time to be resolved when , and maybe a bonus while

2; new rate MIX (PPD + PPS): 75% and 25% Downlaod Sales (Also no rebill)

@NewRapidGator:
What's wrong here now?

Before I had ~400 Downloads and 6$ = 1,5 Cent/Download. It's ok.

Now:
183 Downloads and 1,43$ = 0,78 Cent/Download

So, it's now half of PPD rate AND half of Downloads!
Why this?
This is a double reduction of the earnings.
Is the counting of downloads also halved?

So the complete earnings are not halved (as advertised), but quartered!?

bild2xk.png

Last edited:
FFS all you kids who are wining about their new rate please just die.

The host is unable to make profits so what do you want them to do? They are not just going to pump in fresh investments without making profits just so you kids can upload copyright files and make money out of it.

In the first place be happy that they are even paying you. If you don't like the new rates and feel you can find another host that is as good or better, move on but stop bitching about it in this thread. It won't do you any good.

P.S.: I am not an uploader -.-

I don't consider myself an unfair person.

When you guys couldn't get uploads to work, I didn't complain, even though it still fails often. When the site went down for weeks, I didn't complain because even though you didn't prepare properly, it was still something done to you rather than something you'd done yourselves. When servers didn't count files, I didn't complain because I figured you just needed time to fix it.

And to be honest, if everything was fine, I wouldn't even complain about the rates dropping since I understand that you people need to make money to stay active.

But this is just getting ridiculous. The business model used is apparently one where service is terrible, it never gets improved, problems never get fixed, new ones are left to run rampant, and now you half the rates overnight without having done anything in the past few months to make anyone feel any sort of loyalty towards you.

Take a hint from everyone in this thread - this isn't how you create a relationship with users.

Im just asking, sold premium accounts updated only once a day in statistics? Just because after a long day and a big nothing usually i get 2-3 sold premiums at the same time.

Any experience?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back